RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Flat tyres on same wheel
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Caser

Flat tyres on same wheel

Has anyone else had problems with flat tyres on their Range Rover Sport Supercharge. I have had four flat tyres (on the same wheel) in 8 months - 2 were blow-outs. The garage say there is nothing wrong with the wheel or car. I have now changed the back tyres to dunlops rather than continentals as recommended and there is no possibility of sabotage (as has been suggested by the garage). I drive a lot, especially on motorways and I have now lost confidence in the car as it is no fun being stuck at night somewhere as a woman driving alone. Does anyone have any ideas?

Post #160263 Mon Mar 17 2008 5:56pm
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Not with the RRS but with my MG I had 4 flats in 3 days, 1 nearside front and 3 nearside rear. each one required a replacement tyre as they self destructed. First hint that there was something wrong was that the backend of the car was not exactly following the front Shocked and by the time you get to the hard shoulder then the tyre is ruined. Happened on the M74 heading back to London and had to get AA relayed home as no garages stocked the right tyres for the MG. Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #160266 Mon Mar 17 2008 6:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1