RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > HELP : Stealer Sounds To Busy To Fix My Car !!!!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

wozzer

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver
HELP : Stealer Sounds To Busy To Fix My Car !!!!!!

Ok where do i start :

took my rrs into dealers a week ago under warranty because of knocking from front ent left hand side i could not put up with it anymore, i got a phone call today to say all fixed something to do with front bushes (mmmm)

the engineer said this is the worse he has seen and not come across this problem ( maybe should look at forum ).

Anyway picked my car up and guess what yep still knocking and pulling to the left iam not very happy i will be re-reporting tomorrow and give it back, also i have phone system in which was not factory but looks like factory kit with all the correct land rover parts, they cant get it to connect to phone and say if i give them proof it was fitted by dealer within 1000 miles of installation date they will fix it, because it was already in the car when i bought it i have no record, therefore another part in the car that doesnt work.

i feel my car was rushed because they are to busy, i also reported a strange noise at 10mph a whinning sound from front they say its a fan i dont think so i dont think they even road tested my car.

any ideas you guys what next to do besides hassle the dealer.

Post #156368 Tue Feb 19 2008 7:41pm
MAW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

The central LR computer system should provide full history of the build and any LR work done. On the dealer - park it in front of the doors lock it and get yourself a coffee until you get attention - they'll understandably be busy but you should have a slot within a week to have it attended to.

Post #156371 Tue Feb 19 2008 8:03pm
bav1975

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
dealer

Hi

If i was you i would leave the car as mentioned in the previous report...however what i would also do is contact the dealer principal..usually the head of several branches...should be able to get those details from the dealer...main thing here is to kick off a real stink. No one likes constant emails..especially if you have a valid reason.

as for slots..speak to the service manager...he is the one in charge of techincal work on your car...make sure he knows what is going on.

Either that...or go to another garage and explain to them all the prbs you had with the previoous garage...generally they would want to do a better job..upmanship etc...go for a refund and book it elsewhere...make sure you let them know time is of the essence..i.e. you are takin the car abroad and need it done ASAP...if they cant fit it in...get a refund...

hope it helps a little TDV8 3.6
Black
Black Tint, Fridge, TV, Heated Seats front & Back, 20 inch Stormer alloys

Post #156378 Tue Feb 19 2008 8:46pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Wozzer - Re the phone system, is your car a dealer or priavte sale? It dealer then you have recourse. Keep on at your dealer re knocking, if you have no joy contact me via pm. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #156381 Tue Feb 19 2008 9:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1