RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > IT Lad “Versus” The Dog Bag
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

IT Lad

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 S Zermatt Silver
IT Lad “Versus” The Dog Bag

Well, Father Christmas delivered me a Dog Bag for Xmas…

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/

It’s good, I like it a lot…. but how the hell are you supposed to get it back in the rucksack provided!!! I tried for hours, a couple of friends have too…… Anyone know Paul Daniels.

The instructions are crap, really really bad, so I went to there website and found some better ones, but still no good…

I did a search on Google and actually found a link to a video of how to do it, (it was on there web site already)…

They say the Video is Low Res, and they aren’t F***ing joking… My dogs could of done better Job!!!

Here’s the link to the video… and no, it’s not a wind up.

http://www.dog-bag.co.uk/DOGBAG.WMV

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Well I’m defeated, Dog Bag has won, and I’m going to buy a bigger rucksack… Range Rover Sport S Silver (Dealer Options) Front & Rear Mud Flaps, Side Steps, Chrome Fender Vents, Painted Door Mirrors, Colour coded door handles, Rubber Boot Mat (with RR Logo), Rubber and Carpet Mats

(Factory Options) Electric folding door mirrors, Micatallic paint, Privacy glass (to rear of B post), Leather trim, 20" 10 spoke alloy wheels. Colour Silver.

Coming Soon: Colour coded front grill, Fogs, Sat Nav, Sound System with full IPOD control and hands free Bluetooth thingy…

Post #150847 Tue Jan 08 2008 8:47pm
PaulB

England 

Hi,
My daughter used to have a little play tent that was very similar.
Once you have it folded flat, hold it out in front of you with the right hand holding the loop fingers away from your body and your left hand with your fingers towards you. Then twist both hands anti-clockwise. The loop will then start to collapse in on itself.
My daughters tent folded into three loops, but your dog-bag appears to fold in to four, so just keep twisting and allowing it to collapse further.
Once you get it, it really is very simple. We had to taker the tent back to the shop to be shown how to do it.
I suggest you ignore the video and just try as I have suggested.
I hope that helps.
Cheers,
Paul RRS TDV8 - Stornoway Grey, Irory Leather with Dark Zebrano, Privacy Glass, Tow Pack.
1967 Cobra 427 S/C
1951 Vincent Comet
2001 Harley Davidson Fat Boy

Post #150908 Wed Jan 09 2008 7:45pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

I have one of these - it only takes 3 seconds to put up!

2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #150909 Wed Jan 09 2008 8:06pm
Josh

United Kingdom 

I have two Dog Bags, neither of which have ever gone back in the sack they came with Rolling Eyes Banging Head

I just fold them flat and stick them in the garage sandwiched with something heavy to stop them opening.

Given up several times, now can't be bothered to try Rolling with laughter TDV6 - gone
TDV8 - gone
Audi Q5 3.0 Tdi Sline wef 6/11/10

Post #150929 Thu Jan 10 2008 1:10am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

We have a travel cot thing that looks similar to that and folds back in exactly the way that PaulB explains. It's all in the wrists Wink 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #150952 Thu Jan 10 2008 10:20am
IT Lad

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 S Zermatt Silver

well I have tried again, looks like my wrists aren't up to it!!!

I'm giving up...

My cars been delayed by a couple of weeks now... Big Cry Big Cry

cheers Range Rover Sport S Silver (Dealer Options) Front & Rear Mud Flaps, Side Steps, Chrome Fender Vents, Painted Door Mirrors, Colour coded door handles, Rubber Boot Mat (with RR Logo), Rubber and Carpet Mats

(Factory Options) Electric folding door mirrors, Micatallic paint, Privacy glass (to rear of B post), Leather trim, 20" 10 spoke alloy wheels. Colour Silver.

Coming Soon: Colour coded front grill, Fogs, Sat Nav, Sound System with full IPOD control and hands free Bluetooth thingy…

Post #151778 Tue Jan 15 2008 4:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1