Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

slicksport

Eastnor show

Anyone goiing to LRW show in June? Whistle

Post #105149 Thu Apr 26 2007 10:39am
slicksport

http://landroverworld.co.uk/lrwshow07/index.php

Had a good time last year. Trying to rustle up some competition for the quiz night on sat and wondering if anyone has ever tried the off-road courses? Razz

Post #105165 Thu Apr 26 2007 1:32pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Never been to the show but have done a couple of LREs at Eastnor.... 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #105174 Thu Apr 26 2007 1:43pm
Andy

United Kingdom 

Was planning on going to the show but turns out I'm busy Big Cry 2002 Discovery Adventurer LE
1998 Freelander xedi
Ertl limited edition RRS model number 817

Post #107188 Sat May 05 2007 12:10pm
Jimmy_75000

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

just booked tickets for the saturday...Hope the sun gonna be there as well! Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #109092 Wed May 16 2007 11:09am
Jimmy_75000

Well, been there yesterday and I must say, what a day....Arrived there with my 6y old daughter, enjoy the show and bouncy castle, picnic and at 2', here we go to the landrover experience track.
So car up and ready with its road tyres.... Been adivise to go on the medium track for some fun and I must say, what a great car it is!!! it just never stop! Mud, up hill, down hill (thank God for HDC!!!!) well a great time. Just lost part of the bottom black spoiler at the front right of the car (the really bottow par). Part of the game I guess. No other damage to report but a flat tyre (front left) after 2mins on real road after the off road part on the way back to London...and now the "fun part":

taking the gears out to lift the car, putting the spare out, lifting the car and starting to unscrew 4 of the bolts. Now, almost ready to take the secure bolt out...but...hey...wait a minute, where the HELL IS THAT SECURE BOLT THINGY REMOVER TING?!?!?! Censored NOT IN THE CAR OF COURSE Censored
Quick call to the dealer to make sure that thing is where it is suppose to be but no where to be find.

Call to LandRover assistance as they are suppose to carry all of them bu no one near where I am (Eastnor castle Shocked )
so, only solution: piggy back on truck to bring me back home... Rolling Eyes

So, 2h15 to get to the show in the morning, 5h to get back home...And this morning, one landrover assistance guy at home at 11h30 to change the tyre...and then on my way to the high pressure car wash to remove mud, mud, mud and...well more mud. No damage to the car beisde the spoiler and the rime that took a hit from the flat tyre.

In short, a great day out!!!! Confused

Adivce: PLEASE CHECK THAT THE SECURE BOLT REMOVER IS IN THE TRUCK!!! Smile Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #114597 Sun Jun 10 2007 7:28pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

And did you know - you cannot buy a replacement unless you buy a complete new set of locking wheel nuts!
All the special adpater heads have a number/ letter stamped on them but the nuts don't so you have to buy a complete new set iof you loose the lock nut key! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #114604 Sun Jun 10 2007 7:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Jimmy_75000

According to the landrover technicien, I need a G bolt remover key than can be ordered but anyway, if I can't have only that part, I hope my dealer will just take the cost as I am 100% sure that it was not in the car in the first place. Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Post #114609 Sun Jun 10 2007 8:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1