RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > FOR SALE 22" Kahn RS - X ALLOYS for Range Rover Sport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

SLAMMED

United Kingdom 
FOR SALE 22" Kahn RS - X ALLOYS for Range Rover Sport

Nearly New 22 INCH KAHN RS-X forged alloy wheels with TOYO proxes tyres with at least 7mm tread
£2500.00
wheels - 22/285/35

THese wheels are worth £4000.00 brand new!! sold my range rover sport - so dont need the wheels now.
The wheels speak for themselves they are absolutly stunning made from a forged alloy making them stronger and lighter than your normal wheel - will put pictures on soon and you will be able to see for yourself how great these wheels look - will include a picture of them on my ex range rover sport too just so u know what a difference they make to the car.

Will be including all the nuts as well as the locking nuts as well as range rover centre caps

One of the wheels near the centre the paint has slightly flaked off - this is minor as can be refurbed quite cheaply but i havent had the chance to get round to doing it.

I have put a very good price on the wheels seen as they are worth £4000.00 brand new and had new tyres on too which have got almost full tread

£2500.00 or sensible offer

P.S if bought for full asking price i will also include a black 19" spare alloy with brand new full tread tyre.

Look in my gallery for image of the wheels on the range rover sport

Post #153497 Mon Jan 28 2008 11:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1