RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Spotted > In the public carpark in Lyndhurst
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
In the public carpark in Lyndhurst

Just been parked in the carpark at Lyndhurst, New Forest for an injection of Italian exotica dreaming at Meridian Modena Ferrari and Masserati dealers in the town centre. Parked in the carpark were 4 D3's, one with a Disco3.co.uk sticker on the rear window, 2 other RRS's - one Arctic Frost TDv6 HSE with Alpacca leather and a towhitch and the other a Java TDv6 on the plate 11 RE (but mis-spaced and in a weird font to read 1 IRE) it was debadged , had replacement tail pipes (twin double overlapping circle type) 20" LR split rim alloys, colour coded front grille and intakes and privacy glass. Also in the carpark several Freelander2's and loads of Defenders and Disco 1 & 2 of all ages (it is Farmers market day today!) 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #143125 Sun Oct 28 2007 4:07pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1