RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > Recommendations to source RRS HSE?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Ecosse

United Kingdom 
Recommendations to source RRS HSE?

Anyone able to suggest a dealer/broker (subject to Martin's forum rules re advertising Thumbs Up - just PM me?) who is known to be reliable in supplying a RRS Very Happy . I am looking for either a new or nearly new TDV6 HSE in a metallic with light interior, sunroof, adaptive Xenons & towbar, without waiting 6 months which some local dealers claim is the lead-in time.
Thanks

Post #127516 Mon Jul 23 2007 9:46pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

kam100 Thumbs Up

Post #127518 Mon Jul 23 2007 9:47pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Kam's your man. PM him!

This is his profile http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/member117.html 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #127519 Mon Jul 23 2007 9:48pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

de la KAM ... 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #127579 Tue Jul 24 2007 7:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Cliff H

United Kingdom 

Kam is your man hopefully, he can normally come up with some great deals, if not try Lakeland LR they are sponsers over on Disco3 and have many happy customers there.

Post #127582 Tue Jul 24 2007 8:28am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

What they all said! Thumbs Up

KamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKamKam

Cool 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #127600 Tue Jul 24 2007 9:21am
kam100

United Kingdom 

cheers guys for the reccomendations..

2008 TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey with Alpaca with 20” alloys and a sunroof, would need to check if it has wood or not (prob Walnut).

Available for 2/3 weeks lead time.
Or another:

£43,330, Includes 6 months tax. Roughly this is £4,600 off list. Just to clarify that the car is a 2007MY in Java/Ebony with 20” alloys, was registered yesterday (23/07/2007)
Available RIGHT NOW.

Or:

Pre - registered a TDV8 HSE as a demo on the last few days of last month in Java/Ebony with SGWalnut which is offered at £51,930 (£2k off list), 6 months tax, delivery miles means 100 or so miles.

On the off-chance if anyone is interested? Proper pimped Defender 90 XS, demo with the new Puma engine. It is Black with black but has chequer plate, full length roof rack, BLACK alloys, privacy glass and looks the business. Offered at £26,995.

Just for a couple of examples. If you want anything more specific, drop me a PM or an Email.. will be glad to make the enquiries for you.

All cars, UK Land Rover Dealer Supplied, delivery/pickup arranged, pex/finance facilities.. just no dealer crap, and long lead times some people occassionally experience.. Good prices, and we work with dealers who are eager for your business!!

Post #127648 Tue Jul 24 2007 12:41pm
Endjin

Scotland 
Re: Recommendations to source RRS HSE?

Ecosse wrote:
Anyone able to suggest a dealer/broker (subject to Martin's forum rules re advertising Thumbs Up - just PM me?) who is known to be reliable in supplying a RRS Very Happy . I am looking for either a new or nearly new TDV6 HSE in a metallic with light interior, sunroof, adaptive Xenons & towbar, without waiting 6 months which some local dealers claim is the lead-in time.
Thanks

Hi Ecosse, I am also in Grampian - Had my RRS just over a month now, so My advice (without giving names) is DO NOT even think of using Main Aberdeen Dealer - My family has had Rangies for many years and have had nothing but problems with them. They are also arrogant Tw Censored ts when you are trying to deal with the sales team. In the end I bought mine from the Dealer in Elgin and am quite happy to have it serviced there. They will even drop off a courtasy car, take my car away and deliver it back to me - and I live 90 mins drive from them!! They are very laid back and helpful (Country folk rather than city slickers) and I got a decent deal on my trade in. They even gave me the Superchip engine mod for free because when I struck the deal with the sales guy he forgot the car had been chipped (£600). When the sales manager mentioned it the salesman said "Oh F Censored I forgot about that"! to which the sales manager said "our mistake don't charge for it" - WooHoo Very Happy I have also heard that the Inverness dealer is OK but I have no personal experience of them. Perth Dealer was good but has changed hands recently and I've heard mixed reports about them recently.

Hope this all helps Smile 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #127668 Tue Jul 24 2007 1:36pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

This is what I love about forums - you can get your own back on a bad dealer! Hope the dealer in question Endjin loses a sale! Laughing 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #127672 Tue Jul 24 2007 1:47pm
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Ecosse wrote:
Thanks
I'm using the dealer in Inverness, they have a good reputation and are very helpful. Not had to use their service dept ... yet but they have got me spares for my old Disco and have got them quickly for me. They quoted a 12 week lead time for a TDV8 and I have taken them up on it.
I know they have been in business for more than 30 years and my brother served his time with them when they had a branch in Wick.

Post #127677 Tue Jul 24 2007 1:58pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Alicatt wrote:

I know they have been in business for more than 30 years and my brother served his time with them when they had a branch in Wick.

Blimey - forward thinking by HM Prison service! Wink 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #127688 Tue Jul 24 2007 3:06pm
Ecosse

United Kingdom 

kam100 wrote:
cheers guys for the reccomendations..

2008 TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey with Alpaca with 20” alloys and a sunroof, would need to check if it has wood or not (prob Walnut).
Available for 2/3 weeks lead time.
Or another:

£43,330, Includes 6 months tax. Roughly this is £4,600 off list. Just to clarify that the car is a 2007MY in Java/Ebony with 20” alloys, was registered yesterday (23/07/2007)
Available RIGHT NOW.

Just for a couple of examples. If you want anything more specific, drop me a PM or an Email.. will be glad to make the enquiries for you.
All cars, UK Land Rover Dealer Supplied, delivery/pickup arranged, pex/finance facilities.. just no dealer crap, and long lead times some people occassionally experience.. Good prices, and we work with dealers who are eager for your business!!

Kam - have sent you a PM to get full spec's & other availability.

Post #127902 Wed Jul 25 2007 1:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1