RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Will there be a V12 RRSport in 3 years time?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

rrsjo

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Will there be a V12 RRSport in 3 years time?

Well anyway, that's got your attention!

The Motorhome show is on at my local showground this weekend and the city and surrounding roads are festoned with motorhomes varying from 4x4 size to others the size of a large coach and which trailer a car behind them.

Why is no one having a go at them - or caravan owners for that matter, as they are to 4x4 owners. How much has their Road Fund Licence increased on the pretence of global warming - for that matter how much do they pay?

What about all the powerboats that are cruising about on our seas - are they being treated the same as 4x4 owners - no.

I was surprised to receive a general email from the RAC this week, part of which had a poll for "Do you think 4x4 owners should pay more tax?" Just that wording. No other questions - just vote yes or no.

Gentlemen and ladies, as a minority group, we are only the first to be victimised - once dispatched, the next victim will follow.

So why are we singled out and why aren't Land Rover attempting to counteract this victimisation more strongly. Once Land Rover has been dispatched the same way as Rover Cars Ltd, then who will be the next victim for the country to pick off? Fairline Boats Ltd, who like Land Rover produce a product which is exported all over the world, but who also have customers in this country who may in future be seen as 'the next victim' in their very expensive high consumption powerboats?

When most people find out I have a RRS on order, they say "Why are you buying one of those in the current global warming climate?" I give the same three reasons in my reply:

1) Because I want one!

2) Because I can!

3) Because Gordon Brown and Ken Livingston say I can't!

What happened to this democratic country of ours, where freedom of speech and choice were once championed and held in such high regard? What happened to those values that our past relatives fought and gave their lives for?

What are your thoughts Question Gone - 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey, ebony, zabrano trim, TV, Tasmods, mudflaps.

Last edited by rrsjo on Fri Apr 27 2007 5:34pm. Edited 4 times in total

Post #105523 Fri Apr 27 2007 2:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Oh dear, here we go.... Whistle 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #105524 Fri Apr 27 2007 2:33pm
The doc

United Kingdom 

Ok lets all leave RAC and go to the AA for starters - cheeky tw8ts - who do they think they are?

Please copy and paste the letter and I'll cancel my menbership straight away Evil or Very Mad

Will there be a V12 RRSport in 3 years time? - You got my attention and NO is the answer Thumbs Up

Last edited by The doc on Fri Apr 27 2007 5:15pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #105544 Fri Apr 27 2007 5:12pm
rrsjo

The doc wrote:
Ok lets all leave RAC and go to the AA for starters - cheeky tw8ts - who do they think they are?

What's up Doc? Rolling with laughter Gone - 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey, ebony, zabrano trim, TV, Tasmods, mudflaps.

Post #105546 Fri Apr 27 2007 5:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
The doc

United Kingdom 

I, like you don't like people I pay p155ing me off Evil or Very Mad

Post #105547 Fri Apr 27 2007 5:16pm
rrsjo

The doc wrote:
I, like you don't like people I pay p155ing me off Evil or Very Mad

You mean like Gordan Brown via the DVLA and Ken Livingston and other future council officials who introduce higher congestion charges for 4x4's.

Or by AA do you mean Alcohol Anonymous?

Come on Doc, get it off your chest - you'll feel a lot better. Gone - 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey, ebony, zabrano trim, TV, Tasmods, mudflaps.

Post #105550 Fri Apr 27 2007 5:23pm
The doc

United Kingdom 

Thumbs Up

Post #105555 Fri Apr 27 2007 7:09pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

Don't hold back Doc. You will feel a lot better afterwards. Laughing Laughing Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #105563 Fri Apr 27 2007 8:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1