RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > North America > New to Pasadena CA and looking to by a RRS - need advice
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

medrep44

United States 
New to Pasadena CA and looking to by a RRS - need advice

Just moved to Los Angeles (Pasadena) the land of SUVs and RRS, they are everywhere. I am looking at the 07 RRS with Luxury Leather Pkg, Sat Radio and 20" upgrade as well. I drive 30-40,000 miles per year (medical sales) and the RRS would be my only transportation...Is this vehicle reliable enough for such use? (my gas is 100% paid by employer)

And question #2...The MSRP plus the three upgrades listed brings the cost just shy of $65,000. Every dealer tells me (and some independent people as well) that when it comes to RRS, especially in Southern California, that they do not have to deal on price and pretty much get sticker for these babies. One dealer came down 1500.00. I am paying cash which they often don't like. Am I crazy to attempt to buy this baby south of 60 grand?

Thanks in advance for any consideration to my questions. Great forum too.

I guess I find myself in the same shoes as many prospective RRS buyers; I am in love with it and have my head half in the sand regarding the reliability issue. (same paradox as meeting an extreemly beautifl woman with a very low IQ - could be a love hate thing)

Post #104151 Sun Apr 22 2007 6:47am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Go for it!

BTW in UK we basically pay nearly double for our cars! Big Cry Big Cry 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #104156 Sun Apr 22 2007 7:02am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Go for it - there can only be less RRS's than there are X5's and XC90's on the roads out there. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #104189 Sun Apr 22 2007 9:17am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
CASANOVA

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Zermatt Silver

I got $1500.00 off from MSRP on my 2007 RRS HSE with lux package at an Orange County Dealership in California. Shop around first and ask who gives the best deal and best discount. They will top the discount of what other dealer had given you specially if you will be paying cash. Some sales guy hate people asking discount and become sarcastic like what I had experience. I will never recommend him thats is for sure! Also try Costco Auto Service. "DESTINY IS NOT A MATTER OF CHANCE ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE"

Post #107802 Wed May 09 2007 6:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1