RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > Rear reversing camera stopped working
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Scribbleuk

Rear reversing camera stopped working

Hi

The rear cameras on my 2021 Sport have stopped working. don’t come on when engaging reverse or using the 360 degree view. Not sure if it coincidence or not but I am part way through configuring a trailer. Got to the point of needing the 3 dots tracking sticker. Didn’t have it. And now can’t delete the trailer or complete configuration since the cashiers isn’t working. I have tried resetting the system in the settings menu but that didn’t remove it either.

A couple of posts on here suggested getting into a diagnostic menu to see if the camera is transmitting. Could anyone provide instructions on how to do that?

Other posts suggested it might be related to a faulty parking sensor. Is there a way of testing that?

It is under warranty, but as per my other post there is a 10 week wait at both local dealers to have diagnostic done so I’m keen to try and trouble shoot if possible.

Thanks

Post #637805 Sat Dec 02 2023 9:33pm
Phil2k

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

It will be down to the trailer programing, I had a faulty parking sensor on the front and it stopped my cam working

Post #638836 Mon Jan 15 2024 3:00pm
Scribbleuk

Thanks - I assume this is easily detectable with Dealer diagnostics? Or will they need some "coaching" as to where to look to solve the problem?

Post #638838 Mon Jan 15 2024 3:22pm
Phil2k

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

I'm sure when it happened to mine I lost both parking sensors and camera. my Gap tool showed a faulty sensor but not a faulty camera so I replaced this and it worked again. How are you programing the trailer? If your using the gap tool just reset the car. All will be back to normal

Post #638843 Mon Jan 15 2024 8:05pm
Scribbleuk

Just trying to configure it via the infotainment system. But it seems to be stuck partially configured. It can’t complete the step where you are meant to attach the parking dots to the trailer because the camera has stopped working, and for some reason it is impossible to delete the trailer. I’ve tried a reset of the system but it’s still stuck. Don’t have access to a Gap device.

Post #638845 Mon Jan 15 2024 8:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1