RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Order Cancellation
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Tomtom87

United Kingdom 

I’ve just cancelled mine after 18m and got my £500 deposit back 3 days later. Annoyingly, this went straight to the tax man after i bought a 4 month old P440e, as you cannot transfer the tax (which is included for the 1st year anyway!). Hey ho, at least I’ve got a car that I didn’t need to wait any longer for!

Post #637533 Wed Nov 22 2023 9:43pm
imf73

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Andrew2706 wrote:
Well after 18 months of nothing from dealer or JLR apart from the “by the way it’s gone up £10,000 and we taken all the buttons away” I sent cancellation email. Declaring I had enough of delays and price increase, please return my deposit. Dealer now tripping over themselves to offer all sorts of cars, I take it from the dealer pool. None matching my AB order spec. Although dealer said six months ago I would get my deposit of £2000 back just wondering if anyone knows my rights to deposit return ? Thanks

My T&Cs stated that you can cancel and get the deposit back if the car hasnt arrived within 3 months of the estimated delivery date. Check the original paperwork
Also there are T&Cs aboiut if the price changes.
I originally ordered a P440 & they changed it ot a P460, if youre teh same then Im sure you can use this toi get your deposit too as its not your original order.

Saying all that my dealer have been great and have said they will return the deposit. Im alsolooking to cancel..the whole thing is a mess

Post #637534 Wed Nov 22 2023 10:01pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Look on the bright side - there will soon be dealerships full of unclaimed new cars going for less than list price and available for immediate collection... Whistle Rolling with laughter 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #637538 Wed Nov 22 2023 11:11pm
enda123

Ireland 

Hi, newbie here, Dublin based, seems new P460’s are becoming readily available in Ireland.
I ordered mine just last week from a main RR dealer- P460e Dynamic SE with about €10k of extras which I like. The car is already in the country and available for Jan 24 registration !
My first RRS - I’ve had a couple of BMW X5’s which have been trouble free, going for a RRS this time for a change - I am hoping RR will have ironed out some of the common fault problems suffered in previous models… insurance premiums for RR’s are unaffected in Ireland thus far.. quoted €1500

Post #637806 Sat Dec 02 2023 11:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12