RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Giola green, small wheels, tan interior
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim oop north

Giola green, small wheels, tan interior

Just had order accepted for country spec Sheep Very Happy 440e SE. Obviously no idea when (or, indeed, if) it will arrive but LR are pushing SE spec orders at the moment so might as well have a little hope

Giola green with Caraway interior, black wood finishers, full size spare, towbar, mud flaps, 20 inch wheels to keep theoretical electric range at 70 miles and benefit in kind at 5%

Post #626794 Thu Sep 22 2022 5:07pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

Glad its not just me ordering Giola and Caraway. It must be a country thing. I can't see Firenze Red or drug dealer black working down the Shropshire lanes!

I am hanging out for an AB however long it takes. I have decided to nag my dealer regularly in the hope they prioritise my order to get rid of me. I ordered in June but don't expect anything this year despite the LR website still insisting its 6-9 months for a 440eAB

I must say I am now baffled why there is still shortages of everything as Covid lockdowns were nearly 2 years ago now but I do know that JLR keep sending engine builders home for odd weeks because they can't manufacture. This week included.

Post #626815 Fri Sep 23 2022 8:29am
Tim oop north

Huzzah for another one Smile I quite fancied the ultrafabrics but the blue centres mean i would have had to go for portofino blue; which would look filthy all the time, and I was not keen on the non leather steering wheel

The lanes around here (I live on a farm but no dusty track from the tarmac road) are filthy in the winter months, so black is a nightmare and I do love a green (or blue) car. The giola looks like it might be close to the discovery four I had in teal a few years ago

I have just been told 9-12 months (obviously the 6-9 months per the website is nonsense) but have asked if I could take delivery sooner if that happens. I said yes! But who knows

Post #626820 Fri Sep 23 2022 10:47am
Milky400

United Kingdom 

MikeJG wrote:
Glad its not just me ordering Giola and Caraway. It must be a country thing. I can't see Firenze Red or drug dealer black working down the Shropshire lanes!

I am hanging out for an AB however long it takes. I have decided to nag my dealer regularly in the hope they prioritise my order to get rid of me. I ordered in June but don't expect anything this year despite the LR website still insisting its 6-9 months for a 440eAB

I must say I am now baffled why there is still shortages of everything as Covid lockdowns were nearly 2 years ago now but I do know that JLR keep sending engine builders home for odd weeks because they can't manufacture. This week included.

That maybe the case, but china are still locking down. The sooner we move away from relying on such a nation the better.

Post #626825 Fri Sep 23 2022 6:37pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1