Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Hello!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

john_wiggy

England 
Hello!!

Hello everyone!

Just bought a 2010 RRS HSE and will be ready in a week or so. First time owner of a sport, currently owing a 54 plat D3 that has been flawless over the years but finally needs to go (corrosion underneath and about 12 MOT advisories last time!).

Anything I need to be aware of and any must have accessories?

When I try to pair my phone, it says that the phone is not provided (or something similar) and does not offer any option to pair.. Surely on the HSE this was standard, the hard buttons on the steering wheel etc are all there??

Is there any way of seeing what accessories are already installed? I really would like to play music from spotify on my android phone so hoping I can pair it. What are other peoples experiences?

Photo attached Smile

Thanks

John

Post #624144 Mon May 09 2022 9:54pm
Pufftmw

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Looks tidy John

Essentially the same car as your old D3 mechanically so you'll have the same issues as previous, if you had them. Suspension components wearing being common. You've probably got ACE now, so that's something to keep an eye on and not cheap to fix. Upper tailgate latch rusts and eventually won't open, easy to fix.

Can't help on the stereo as I think you'll have the facelift interior but I don't believe they allow for music streaming - check the electronics section on this forum. I've the older one and I replaced my headhunit in order to get Apple CarPlay.

Accessories - down to taste but side repeaters in smoke would look better there IMHO

Post #624148 Tue May 10 2022 9:00am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1