Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Help wanted on ARC fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Rasher 007

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
Help wanted on ARC fault

help wanted 2007 rrsport ARC .
It’s been a while and it’s nice to know you guys are all still here. I know it’s been mentioned and covered many times but I’m stuck! I noticed hydraulic leak outside house one morning and front arc pipes had rotted through but I was a lucky one, it did not run out of fluid so no harm done. Got the new set of pipes and took to a very local garage without losing Fluid and he used his ramps and changed all front pipes for new. This was a few months ago and now I have the red yaw light on dash but if I switch off and restart it goes out. Sometimes it comes on as soon as I start engine so I switch off, restart and it goes off. Sometimes not on at all and sometimes off a roundabout or bend it starts flashing and stays solid lit after a minute or 2 and stays on until I switch off and restart. Codes are c1119 hydraulic pressure. It shows me a pressure offset of 122.70 bar, a return line pressure of 0.37 bar and residual pressure of 9 bar but the pressure control valve temperature estimate is a massive 3031 degrees c !! The other code from the air suspension is uo434 invalid data received from ARC module so please, I know your out there and I grovel for any logical idea as it sounds like it’s gonna get costly either way. Would I be right to guess the temp is the invalid data but what causes the incorrect info? The pressure valve block or the module? Any help very much appreciated If a hammer won't fix it.... It's electrical!!

Post #617612 Wed Sep 22 2021 9:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1