RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > I’m back :-) P400e HSE Dynamic Black
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

RRSman

United Kingdom 
I’m back :-) P400e HSE Dynamic Black

Hello all hope everyone is well! Many of you will recognise me as was a fairly active member up until 2018 when I came out of Range Rovers. Just picked this P400e HSE Dynamic Black for the mrs. Surprised at how well spec’d this car is from factory it has pretty much all one may need.

Mrs is happy as came out of a First Edition Evoque so is loving the ride and space and with a 30 mile electric range showing today that should be enough for her daily use. Was in 2 minds as know a new model is around the corner but no idea when so just decided to jump for now!

Been a very long standing customer of Lookers Park Royal but was left with a very sour taste after today’s handover. Out of interest how many of you managed to get a tank of fuel? I was left with 23 miles of fuel to get home! Few other issues too as expected now I guess but with the business I have given them over the years I did hope for better treatment!

Anyway hello to everyone here and look forward to the discussions!

Post #612360 Wed Apr 07 2021 8:24pm
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Rrs man, looks great, Mine should be ready late June early July, only extra I have specked is the opening roof, nearly everything else from my current AB that I use is on these standard, that’s why I decided to go private contract hire, what discount did you end up with?

Enjoy

Malc

Post #612363 Wed Apr 07 2021 9:13pm
Rusty Ranger

United Kingdom 

That looks lovely. I have one, and like it very much. Your wife won't get 30 miles off a single charge, but she should get 20. That is still a good saving on petrol, though.

Post #612364 Wed Apr 07 2021 9:31pm
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Rusty,

I test drove one in Bradford, mixed driving at speed limits when I could as it was quite busy, a class, b class roads, dual carriageway etc, around 40 mins & did 20 miles electric only & battery was still showing 33% when we took it back, have to say I was impressed, my neighbour has one, they get around 22 without trying to be efficient, if we get 20-25 we will be happy as that covers around 90% of our journeys.

What charger do you have? We are thinking of a zappi so I can charge foc from our PV, what’s your thoughts/experience?

Malc

Post #612366 Wed Apr 07 2021 9:41pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Rusty Ranger wrote:
That looks lovely. I have one, and like it very much. Your wife won't get 30 miles off a single charge, but she should get 20. That is still a good saving on petrol, though.

20 miles works too thanks!

Post #612375 Wed Apr 07 2021 10:57pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

m13lky wrote:
Rrs man, looks great, Mine should be ready late June early July, only extra I have specked is the opening roof, nearly everything else from my current AB that I use is on these standard, that’s why I decided to go private contract hire, what discount did you end up with?

Enjoy

Malc

Thanks Malc, it came to around 14.5% however there are hardly any P400e around this was an immediate delivery car so I jumped..new one to order was 14 weeks leadtime

Post #612376 Wed Apr 07 2021 10:58pm
Rusty Ranger

United Kingdom 

m13lky wrote:
Rusty,

I test drove one in Bradford, mixed driving at speed limits when I could as it was quite busy, a class, b class roads, dual carriageway etc, around 40 mins & did 20 miles electric only & battery was still showing 33% when we took it back, have to say I was impressed, my neighbour has one, they get around 22 without trying to be efficient, if we get 20-25 we will be happy as that covers around 90% of our journeys.

What charger do you have? We are thinking of a zappi so I can charge foc from our PV, what’s your thoughts/experience?

Malc

I use an Andersen charger. They look great to my eyes, and there is a wide range of colours and finishes.

Post #612378 Wed Apr 07 2021 11:43pm
Leeds_RRS

United Kingdom 

dealers will always be dealers. One day they will be great but the next time you go, you will be treated like a second class citizen. I bought my P400e HSE Silver at Ryebrook Huddersfield and they were lovely at the start but once it came to collecting the car, they just became arrogant and didn't even reply to my emails. I bought the ceramic coating but upon closer inspection, there were still polishing marks, several emails later and they never responded. If anyone here is in the West Yorkshire area and want to buy or service your Land Rover, I would recommend Guy Salmon Wakefield; always friendly on every visit.

Post #612379 Wed Apr 07 2021 11:58pm
MaximusDM

Funnily enough I was going to post to see what sort of range people were getting after a full charge. We picked up our 21.5my velocity blue Sport up on the 6th March and requested a full tank and full charge but only received the latter (showing 100% with 28m range). We have an EO mini Pro 2 charger and generally have 22m range but on the odd occasion with warmer weather have noticed up to 25m after a full night's charge.

Post #612415 Fri Apr 09 2021 12:11pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Right now it's between 22-25 miles electric only with the EV button pressed which works well around town - mpg is showing 250mpg Very Happy

Based on my Taycan the range increases by around 10-12% in warmer weather so i do think I may see around 28-30 miles on a sunny day in the P400e.

Apparently the battery was upgraded last year and compared to the very first P400e's the new ones do around 7/8 miles more?

Post #612416 Fri Apr 09 2021 12:44pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

RRSman, which Taycan do you have and what sort of range is that giving you?

I am thinking of buying the Cross Turismo. 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #612417 Fri Apr 09 2021 1:35pm
ChunkRRS

Scotland 

Welcome back!

Ive just changed for another autobiography and i am pleased to report the brake issue has been sorted, i went through 2 extra sets of discs and pads via warranty and wouldn’t commit to a new one until i knew this had been fixed.

Land Rover trying to cut costs! I have a d300 MHEV and been impressed with the first 1500 miles. Although i noticed this week the rear passenger door trim is falling off so it will need to go in for that to be looked at. you can’t really make it up can you

Post #612418 Fri Apr 09 2021 1:54pm
MaximusDM

250mpg is good 👍🏼 have you tried using the remote heat / cool option via the app? As it's typically plugged in firdt thing in the morning when I want to use this feature I have to use the electric climate option but there's no temperature option?

Post #612419 Fri Apr 09 2021 2:09pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

jimbg wrote:
RRSman, which Taycan do you have and what sort of range is that giving you?

I am thinking of buying the Cross Turismo.

I have a 4S with Performance Battery Plus.

220 miles nowadays...240-260 in the summer but once I got 290 miles.

Cracking car but similar issues to the RRS with the nav screen going blank every now and then - lots of Infotainment niggles. Porsche dealers are also no better than Land Rover ones when it comes to customer service. Long lead times on appointments etc.

No idea why it's upside down Rolling with laughter

Post #612420 Fri Apr 09 2021 3:48pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

ChunkRRS wrote:
Welcome back!

Ive just changed for another autobiography and i am pleased to report the brake issue has been sorted, i went through 2 extra sets of discs and pads via warranty and wouldn’t commit to a new one until i knew this had been fixed.

Land Rover trying to cut costs! I have a d300 MHEV and been impressed with the first 1500 miles. Although i noticed this week the rear passenger door trim is falling off so it will need to go in for that to be looked at. you can’t really make it up can you

Hey thanks Chunk hope all is well. Glad to hear your issues are sorted Thumbs Up

Post #612421 Fri Apr 09 2021 3:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>