RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2014 RRS rear bumper side mouldings
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Spongebob96

United Kingdom 
2014 RRS rear bumper side mouldings

Hi, I’d like to paint my rear bumper side mouldings on my 14 RRS. Can these be removed without removing the bumper?

Thanks

Post #608520 Tue Jan 12 2021 9:56pm
pjbracer1

England 

In short yes if you pull them hard enough hove ever getting them back on might be an issue!

Its a bumper off I'm afraid, if you have alot of patience and really small hand you might get lucky under the car but I doubt it.

I tohouh about adding in the side parking sensors to enable per park which need to new sensors and which would need to be colour coded to and then 2 new quater panels also in the same colour (or I could drill some holes and hoel the senors in with some bondo or something.

But looking at the job its a bumper off is the quickest and easy way to get them off! If you are just looking to colour code them just get a SMART repair guy to come out and give is a spray over they are pretty good and its less work for them if you mask up and prep the panel by sanding it etc... could be a quick job, if you are swapping them for the dynamic look quarters then its more work and if you are going down the route of taking the bumper off you might at well stick the dynamic ones on which you can get sprayed up whilst off the car.

check this vid out

%3Frel%3D0

Good luck chap If a jobs worth doing, get a someone who knows what they are doing to do it!

RRS Autobiography Indus
RR P38 HSE V8
RRS Supercharged Santorini
AMG CLK Rear Tyre Shredder

Post #608692 Sat Jan 16 2021 12:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1