RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] RRS 2013 Black Edition HSE - Low Miles - FLRSH
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

Privanthe

[For Sale] RRS 2013 Black Edition HSE - Low Miles - FLRSH

Ad purchased - receipt 200408-313.

PRICE: £16,000 ONO.
Reduced to £15,500 ONO.

So. After spending a long time hunting for, then eventually finding, a model RRS at the end of last year, I'm getting hit by COVID problems and need to sell up. I'm hoping theres someone here who wants to take advantage of this and bag a cheap (ish) warranted RRS.

I purchased my RRS in Jan under the Range Rover Approved Used Scheme from a Land Rover main dealer. It's a 2013 Black Edition HSE Dynamic, currently with 59.5k miles on the clock. This will rise with use, but not by much (obviously). This was a single owner car when I purchased it.

The car has full main dealer Land Rover service history. Last service was June / July '19. This is both stamped in the book and on the online service history.

The car has full Land Rover Approved Warranty which runs until either start of, or mid-January 2021. The dealer spent around £700 on the car before it was handed over to myself, with a key refurb, alloy refurb and rear pads and discs being done during this time. It obviously had a full health check and passed with flying colours, for what that's worth.

The car is in very good condition inside and out - obviously 2013 Sports don't often come through the AUC scheme, but due to the condition of this one they felt it was far above the grade necessary to do so.

I haven't had a single fault of any description while I have owned it, it has literally been flawless. The suspension works perfectly, as do all other major components. Obviously, you have the warranty in case anything does go wrong in future.

I spent hundreds on a set of four new Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season tires the month after I got the car, these have barely been worn.

The entire car has had a two stage machine polish recently, and the paint is in tremendous condition. It has also had a Gyeon ceramic coating applied.

The interior is in tremendous condition. The only notable wear I can think of being a worn patch on the pull handle of the drivers door card leather. This could be touched up easily, I just hadn't got around to it yet.

3 sets of wireless headphone are included for the multimedia system, i've never used these. The fridge works great.

There is so much more I could say but I can't think of what to right now. In my short ownership it has been treated well and babied. I'm open to any questions.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition 5dr Auto
Registered 2013
Engine Size 3L
Transmission Automatic
Fuel Type Diesel
Bodystyle Estate
Exterior Colour: Santorini Black Metallic
Interior Trim: Ebony With Ebony Interior, Premium Leather
Doors 5

Highlights:
20" Silver Alloy Wheels / Heated Front & Rear Seats / Heated Front Windscreen / Dual View Touchscreen / On Board Television / Heated Steering Wheel / Contrast Stitch / Cooled Cubby Box / Piano Black Veneer / Rear View Camera / Keyless Entry System / Harman Kardon Logic 7 Surround Sound

As I said, I'm sure i've missed notable features and other things so ask away any questions. I can make any sale during this time as contact-free as possible and practice the required levels of cleanliness and hygiene during!

Car is located in Linlithgow, Scotland, which accessible directly from Edinburgh by train.

I will get decent interior photos ASAP, the ones attached are this car though!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Last edited by Privanthe on Mon Apr 27 2020 12:22pm. Edited 5 times in total

Post #597531 Wed Apr 08 2020 6:53pm
Michael 2 bellies

United Kingdom 

Is the warranty transferable

Post #598122 Sat Apr 25 2020 1:11pm
Privanthe

Michael 2 bellies wrote:
Is the warranty transferable

Yes, to any individual. I just fill out a form.

Post #598125 Sat Apr 25 2020 1:14pm
Michael 2 bellies

United Kingdom 

Are you going to get it serviced. Was really looking for the TD6 as bit better on fuel as I'll be doing about 70 miles a day you've obviously made your leap with this one I'm still thinking and looking what made you go with the AD rather than the TD

Post #598127 Sat Apr 25 2020 1:38pm
Privanthe

Michael 2 bellies wrote:

Are you going to get it serviced. Was really looking for the TD6 as bit better on fuel as I'll be doing about 70 miles a day you've obviously made your leap with this one I'm still thinking and looking what made you go with the AD rather than the TD

It's not quite due yet but the fact that it's close is worked into the price. I can't get it serviced at the moment obviously as the garages are closed. As I said, I am definitely flexible though to price (within reason) and can take money off for this if you are serious about buying in the near term.

Someone is welcome to come in and correct me but far as I'm aware, the SDV6 is slightly more efficient than the TDV6, it's slightly more powerful so it has to 'work less' I believe, as well as the fact it's mated to the 8 speed ZF box instead of the 6 speed, so the two higher ratios work more in economies favour.

Post #598128 Sat Apr 25 2020 1:44pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Michael 2 bellies wrote:

There is no AD? What do you mean by that? 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #598130 Sat Apr 25 2020 3:46pm
skid1963

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

A is next to S on the keyboard?
Typo maybe??? Rolling Eyes 2006 L320 4.2 Supercharged
2009 BMW X5 M-Sport - Gone
2007 L320 2.7TDV6 SE Buckingham Blue - Gone
2011 Jaguar XFS 3.0V6 Diesel - Gone
2009 (59) L320 Facelift 3.0TDV6 HSE White Wrap - Gone
2008 BMW X5 M-Sport - Gone
2005 Audi A6 3.2V6 Quattro S-Line - Gone

Post #598131 Sat Apr 25 2020 3:53pm
Michael 2 bellies

United Kingdom 

Think anyone else would work out a typo him.
You got nothing better to do but pick faults.

Post #598137 Sat Apr 25 2020 6:36pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

M2B
I think you will find the SD is better on fuel than the TD, because the SD comes with the 8 speed gearbox where as the TD comes with a 6 speed Gearbox. Wink
Looks a nice example. Thumbs Up

Post #598142 Sat Apr 25 2020 7:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Michael 2 bellies

United Kingdom 

Cheers pal

Post #598144 Sat Apr 25 2020 8:15pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Very nice - just like the last RRS I owned - almost makes me wish I hadn't sold it Mr. Green

The SD is better than the TD in every way including MPG - I've owned both so I should know Very Happy

GLWTS Thumbs Up Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #598147 Sat Apr 25 2020 9:20pm
Michael 2 bellies

United Kingdom 

Can you private message on this. Pm won't send

Post #598149 Sat Apr 25 2020 9:46pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Brochure if anyone interested 👍

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/L32...e=personal Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #598150 Sat Apr 25 2020 10:06pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

Privanthe, very sorry to hear this sale is COVID driven. It looks like a great car. I sold my RRS privately via this forum last year, but the main dealer had also offered to buy it from me saying they would only ever retail an older vehicle if it was exceptional, so I have no doubt yours is just that. L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso
RRS TDV6 HSE Lux (MY2011)... Nara Bronze / Arabica - now gone!

Post #598162 Sun Apr 26 2020 9:38am
Privanthe

Thanks everyone for the kind words re the situation and the car itself Smile

Sadly looks like M2B is out for now due to reasons not relating to the vehicle itself, so still for sale!

Post #598163 Sun Apr 26 2020 10:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>