RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > no suspension at all
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

dulcie

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
no suspension at all

no suspension:hi everyone can someone give me some advise please, I have fault codes c1a20,and c1131 code .I replaced the granules and filters in the compressor its a ,amk one took the valve block out and cleaned it found a load of powder on the outside valve block front valve bloch connection which was loose before I removed the valve block I jacked the jeep range rover sports 2.7 2006 td hse up and connected a battery to the red and black power leads to the compressor and let it run for about five minutes gave it half hour to cool down then repeated the process about ten times ,took the axle stands out after lowering the jeep then used a lr carsoft ..lr2.v to diagnose and clear the fault codes .c1a20 keeps coming back do I need to get a new amk compressor.thank you for your help in advance .

Post #595602 Wed Feb 26 2020 12:55pm
Eaters

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

Hi Dulcie. Sorry, can't help you with your specific problem but you would do well to avoid describing it as a Jeep as it will get the experts backs up! Only a minor point I know but... Thumbs Up Robin
2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8
Gone:
Jaguar S-Type V8 4.2 Sport
MGZTT 190 2.5

Post #595606 Wed Feb 26 2020 2:04pm
Eskimo

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Had similar with mine even after a full refurb of the compressor. In the end got new Dunlop (hitachi copy) from MM4x4 for about £330 all in and fitted that.

Touch wood (probably jinxed it now) no further suspension faults, up and down like a good 'un. Didn't bother changing to AMK as after all the Hitachi original had done 13yrs and 1400000+ miles before failing so didn't feel the extra expense in swapping it out for the AMK would be worth it. 2006 RRS HSE 2.7 TDV6 (The Baby one as I keep being told)
1999 Discovery 4.0 V8 (Gone but not forgotten)
1997 Range Rover 3.5 V8 (Long gone now)
1966 Series II SWB with RR 3.5 V8 (Never finished, now sold)

Post #595628 Wed Feb 26 2020 10:22pm
dulcie

thanks matey will be ,getting a new compressor when I check the exhaust wiring and the air tubes just to make sure it is the compressor .I agree that a Dunlop or hitachie might be a sound reliable quality product as the amk I have has only been replaced forty two thousand miles previously and from what I gather in this forum theres two to re calibrate after fitting a different cpmpressor from the original rr one, two meaning amk models and I will match model numbers before buying just to not go through re programming it once fitted it looks as the compressor has been working overtime because there was a load of powder round the pipe in the valve block connection and the pipe was loose.nothing is as simple as just replacing a part on these range rovers but them is absolutely brilliant motors once raite

Post #595678 Thu Feb 27 2020 8:00pm
dulcie

Eaters wrote:
Hi Dulcie. Sorry, can't help you with your specific problem but you would do well to avoid describing it as a Jeep as it will get the experts backs up! Only a minor point I know but... Thumbs Up
na then dunt thee be getting me into bother me duck it hurt me to call my baby a///////// she,s just as good as me Porsche boxster s 3.2 just a bit stubborn er

Post #595680 Thu Feb 27 2020 8:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1