RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Wanted] L320 Autobiography Sport 5.0 supercharged wanted
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

ShooterNeil wrote:
Only one at the moment had it in June it’s got cream leather it’s surprising how clean it has stace as I am a carpenter so jeans are normally dusty

Thanks for the pictures Neil I will forward these onto him tomorrow morning, looks a lovely sport but I know he will say but Dad its black Rolling Eyes

Will keep you posted. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #592664 Thu Jan 02 2020 11:20pm
thomas brown

Col wrote:
Tom, if they are of any use or interest File 1 & 2 in "My Gallery" are sales and price list brochure's for the RRS1 2013 cars which will give you a idea of the spec. and options which were available on different models, also have a 2011 price list somewhere. I think you can download them from there as well if you did want them.

Cheers
Col

Cheers Col.

Just downloaded these files really appreciate that. The old shape L320 still has alot of class about it I still love the look of the old ones though. I Iove my L494 but a L320 with the Autobiography kit on them does look gorgeous. Still Miss my old L320 Red Edition with the Autobiography kit on it, looked gorgeous In firenze Red Thumbs Up

Better not say too much otherwise my Hybrid might start playing up Rolling Eyes

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #592666 Thu Jan 02 2020 11:25pm
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

I actualy changed my A/B bumpers for O/F gts one's Rolling with laughter

Cheers
Col

Post #592667 Thu Jan 02 2020 11:31pm
thomas brown

Hmmm that sounds nice Col do you have any pictures of the bumpers fitted 👍

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #592674 Fri Jan 03 2020 10:38am
Col

Tom, must advise you it is a black car though Laughing found these not the best quality shots though, just thought it made the car a little different rather than bog standard factory job, also included one of the sports style steering wheel I fitted, added a few other bit's of trim to the switches as well.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Cheers
Col

Post #592698 Fri Jan 03 2020 5:43pm
thomas brown

Hi Col.

Now I like that very much, she does look mean in black too Thumbs Up

Bet them bumpers weren't cheap but certainly makes it different from all the rest, credit to you she is stunning. Love the steering wheel Thumbs Up

Hope you keep hold of her for many more years, gorgeous with the 5.0 V8 supercharged Mr. Green

Cheers.

Post #592731 Sat Jan 04 2020 2:16am
thomas brown

Are they 21'' svr wheels on it, if they are they look very smart too Thumbs Up

Cheers.

Post #592732 Sat Jan 04 2020 2:19am
Col

Hi Tom, yeah, they are the earlier 21" SVR rims bought a couple of new "Take Off" set's from Mark at Sixonetwo in Luton. They tyres alone are around £350.00 each down here so bought a spare set with me which are still unused in the garage.

I bought the complete GTS body kit bumpers/exhaust tips/DRL's etc direct from Overfinch, absolutely ridiculously overpriced kit,
I think it was around £7.5k if memory serves me correctly even then it's not a straight bolt on job you have to utilise parts of the original front bumper, plus paint of course.

Have to be honest had been thinking of changing it for something else, but then though not a lot of point really it's long bought and paid for, costs the equivalent of £50.00 a year for the Rego. (Road fund licence) only do around 3 or 4k a year these days, apart from Services it's probably cost me around £1500.00 in repairs in 6 years and that includes having just done the front lower arms and a rear door lock catch, although most of the labour I did myself so no actual financial cost.
Mind you probably spent 15k on mods/wheels etc. Rolling with laughter Can't really justify the cost of a new one doing only 3 or 4k a year as it does everything I want it to plus 70 or 80k buys a lot of maintenance so probably keep it till I'm to decrepit to climb into it, then change it for a supercharged mobility scooter. Laughing

Cheers
Col

Post #592734 Sat Jan 04 2020 3:18am
Eaters

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

Col wrote:
...costs the equivalent of £50.00 a year for the Rego. (Road fund licence)...
Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Robin
2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8
Gone:
Jaguar S-Type V8 4.2 Sport
MGZTT 190 2.5

Post #592739 Sat Jan 04 2020 9:35am
Tyrefitter

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Col wrote:
Hi Tom, yeah, they are the earlier 21" SVR rims bought a couple of new "Take Off" set's from Mark at Sixonetwo in Luton.

Mark at sixonetwo is a good chap to deal with,ive hade a few sets of Hawke alloys from him,got my19 rear bumper from him also plus a few other bits over the last few years. Andy.
21 Ford Ranger
Gone but not forgotten
Focus RS Red Edition
2015 RRS AB Fuji.
2014 RRS SC Santorini
2016 VW Amarok
2014 RRS AB Fuji
2012 RRS Red Edition Fuji
2015 Nissan Navara
2012 RRS SE Santorini
2008 RRS White
2007 RRS Santorino

Post #592740 Sat Jan 04 2020 9:44am
thomas brown

Col wrote:
Hi Tom, yeah, they are the earlier 21" SVR rims bought a couple of new "Take Off" set's from Mark at Sixonetwo in Luton. They tyres alone are around £350.00 each down here so bought a spare set with me which are still unused in the garage.

I bought the complete GTS body kit bumpers/exhaust tips/DRL's etc direct from Overfinch, absolutely ridiculously overpriced kit,
I think it was around £7.5k if memory serves me correctly even then it's not a straight bolt on job you have to utilise parts of the original front bumper, plus paint of course.

Have to be honest had been thinking of changing it for something else, but then though not a lot of point really it's long bought and paid for, costs the equivalent of £50.00 a year for the Rego. (Road fund licence) only do around 3 or 4k a year these days, apart from Services it's probably cost me around £1500.00 in repairs in 6 years and that includes having just done the front lower arms and a rear door lock catch, although most of the labour I did myself so no actual financial cost.
Mind you probably spent 15k on mods/wheels etc. Rolling with laughter Can't really justify the cost of a new one doing only 3 or 4k a year as it does everything I want it to plus 70 or 80k buys a lot of maintenance so probably keep it till I'm to decrepit to climb into it, then change it for a supercharged mobility scooter. Laughing

Cheers
Col

Hi Col.

Yea those svr wheels certainly look good on it I've always like the earlier style.

I must say they were not cheap bumpers etc but they do set it apart from the rest out there and that's what counts it looks stunning mate.

That's the thing why change it for a newer shape it looks gorgeous cost's you just the running costs now its certainly a no brainer I would keep it if I was in your shoes. The new ones come with there issues too at least you know yours now.
I always deeply regret selling my 62 plate L320 Red Edition but I went over to the dark side Audi Q7 got a brand new 65 plate and I just couldn't get on with it I missed my range rover Big Cry got rid of the Q7 after 6 months.
I'm very happy with my 2016 SDV6 Hybrid now and certainly keeping this till I'm too old to drive Thumbs Up

Cheers.

Post #592782 Sat Jan 04 2020 10:15pm
Brit Plumber

England 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Fuji White

Still on the black theme but I saw this and thought it was a good price.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOBIOGRAPHY-SUP...3bf4822ae8 2012 5.0 SC AB
Mods:
TPMS
Genuine LR DRLs
Remote Boot close from key fob
2016 Discovery 4 Mirrors AKA RRS2
2014 L405 Surround Camera retro fit (WIP)
2013 RRS Dual View Screen fit (Complete)
2016 LR4 RSE
2014 LR4 Homelink
2016 FFRR Electrochromatic Wing Mirror Glass

70 plate Focus ST (Current)
1942 VEP Ford GPW Jeep (Willys) (Current)
1943 Whites M16 Halftrack (Current)
16 plate Eurofighter Typhoon, 2 x Eurojet engines with 20,000lbs thrust each. 1380mph

Post #592992 Tue Jan 07 2020 10:37pm
Col

The chrome mirror caps have to go. Rolling with laughter

Cheers
Col

Post #592995 Tue Jan 07 2020 10:56pm
thomas brown

Hi Brit Plumber.

Sorry for the slow reply guys soo busy the last few days. Thanks for the link, to be honest it's a very smart sport and the more I keep seeing them in black I think my son too agrees with me they do look smart.

But Yea as Col says the chrome plastic wing mirror covers would have to go Thumbs Up

Cheers for the help guys.

Thanks.

Post #593140 Sat Jan 11 2020 12:32am
Brit Plumber

England 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Fuji White

I bought my car with chrome mirror caps. They got replaced with black caps before I replaced the whole mirror units with late Disco 4 mirror units. 2012 5.0 SC AB
Mods:
TPMS
Genuine LR DRLs
Remote Boot close from key fob
2016 Discovery 4 Mirrors AKA RRS2
2014 L405 Surround Camera retro fit (WIP)
2013 RRS Dual View Screen fit (Complete)
2016 LR4 RSE
2014 LR4 Homelink
2016 FFRR Electrochromatic Wing Mirror Glass

70 plate Focus ST (Current)
1942 VEP Ford GPW Jeep (Willys) (Current)
1943 Whites M16 Halftrack (Current)
16 plate Eurofighter Typhoon, 2 x Eurojet engines with 20,000lbs thrust each. 1380mph

Post #593184 Sat Jan 11 2020 8:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>