RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > P400e charging problem
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

laurencebell

United Kingdom 
P400e charging problem

I have a RRS P400e which is 3 months old which in the last month has developed a charging problem. When there is roughly between 20-25 mins left to charge, the car will just stop charging. The land rover remote app and the display in the vehicle say the vehicle is charging but it's not, it has stopped. About every 30 seconds the charger will flick on for a couple of seconds and then flick off. This will just do this indefinatly until the charge cable is unplugged, the app will say there is about 20 mins left to charge indefinatly until it is unplugged. I have used different charge stations, 2 different charging leads and the home charger and it has the same issue. It was at the land rover garage last week and they were not sure what the problem is and had never heard of that problem, they thought it may be a software issue. They re-installed the software and obviously didn't check whether this had resolved the issue and gave the car back. The next day when I charged the vehicle it still had the same problem. I have now had to re-book my car into land rover again. Just wondered if anyone has come across this issue and what the problem might be to get this resolved. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Post #591684 Mon Dec 09 2019 9:13pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1