Home > Advanced Factors > NEW DISCOUNT CODE + MORE INTERESTING STUFF
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Advanced Factors
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
NEW DISCOUNT CODE + MORE INTERESTING STUFF

Some Nice News to share:

Its been a busy couple of months on our website, there are thousands of new products including significant new listings for older models and the adding of extra sections for newer models, we will never be finished as there is always more to do and we are determined to catalogue the much-needed items in an easy to use format.

The biggest change to announce is a New Online Discount Code: AF4LRP, our way of remembering this is: Advanced Factors 4 Land Rover Parts.

The new discount code is there to enhance your deal and remove small value discounts that don’t really inspire. We now have a 10% discount for orders over £600, 7.5% for £350-£600 and the previous 5% orders for £100-£350. We have dropped the discount for orders below £100 although the old discount code will continue to work until a point next year when we believe everyone has switched. I hope you agree this is a nice deal, especially if you have a few jobs to do.

We have some changes to our UK delivery options, still using a combination of Parcelforce & DHL.
A significant annoyance to many is how the couriers treat the UK “Remote” areas of the Highlands, Islands and even Northern Ireland so we have decided to absorb the extra costs of delivering to these areas, we hope you support us with sensible orders where possible so that we can continue it.

Other changes include raising a little of the minimum order value to obtain a free delivery but then being able to extend this to every area of the UK for the first time. (IOM &CIs are not yet included but already reasonable) There are more delivery options than before so please look at the delivery page of the website for full details.

No changes have been made to our overseas deliveries.

One final note today:

Suspension compressors for Discovery 3, 4 & Range Rover Sport
We are also now in a position to also offer genuine Land Rover compressors (Not genuine AMK as others advertise but genuine Land Rover ones) without the £180+VAT surcharge, this is thanks to a number of generous donations of old units that we can feed back in to the system, we will be happy to receive your old unit back to enable this scheme to continue, sadly we cannot pay you for this though. Paul Redding
+44 (0)23 8052 2776
paul@advancedfactors.co.uk

Post #562986 Fri Aug 10 2018 1:37pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
HXM

United Kingdom 

Great there are a few things I am looking to buy. Thanks MY15.5 HSE - SDV6 - Santorini Black

Post #562995 Fri Aug 10 2018 2:57pm
garrycol

Australia 

I have to buy a few things from Advanced Factors - what is the current discount code arrangement/rates?

Thanks

Garry 07MY RRS TDV6
Arctic Frost
Aspen Interior

Post #616848 Sat Aug 28 2021 7:59am
garrycol

Australia 

Anyone? 07MY RRS TDV6
Arctic Frost
Aspen Interior

Post #616873 Sun Aug 29 2021 2:12pm
DrRob

United Kingdom 

A4FLRP Visitor from fullfatrr.com
* GONE. 2012 RR Sport HSE SDV6 Orkney Grey. Now being piloted by RRSTDV8
* Current: 2011 4.4 TDV8 Full Fat. Amazing piece of kit.
* Current. 1974 Lightweight 2.25L petrol. Old skool
* GONE. Freelander GS TD4 Manual MY2013. Orkney Grey with privacy, cold and clearview packs, armrests (a must!) and a spoiler.
* GONE. Range Rover Classic '93 200Tdi Factory fit
* 1949 80" in family since 1975

Post #616874 Sun Aug 29 2021 2:15pm
garrycol

Australia 

Thanks - so it is the same code from 3 years ago as per the first post - I thought it might have been updated since then.

I will use that one and see how I go - thanks.

Garry 07MY RRS TDV6
Arctic Frost
Aspen Interior

Post #616884 Mon Aug 30 2021 3:46am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1