Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Sold] RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE (61 Reg) - inc. warranty
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

JCow17

United Kingdom 
[Sold] RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE (61 Reg) - inc. warranty

order number: 191103-900

History: I purchased the car in March 2018 (2 previous owners). Currently has 55k miles. It has full Service History and has also been consistently maintained under warranty (first 7 years under LR, last 2 under Auto Protect). Last service (8 year) and MOT (no advisories) carried out 31 July 2019, therefore car will come with MOT until end of July 2020. The car will also come with a transferable warranty (Auto Protect) which expires March 2020. HPI clear.

Spec: Orkney Grey with full black leather interior. HSE spec that includes electric heated memory seats with lumbar support & arm rests, heated rear seats (with isofix), electric adjustable leather multi-function steering wheel with gear change paddles, cruise control and music/phone controls. Touch screen and voice command infotainment system inc. sat nav, DAB digital radio, iPod & Bluetooth audio connectivity and digital TV. Aux & USB ports front and rear. Premium Harman Kardon sound system. Drinks cooler under central armrest. Power opening/closing tailgate. Key-less entry & start (2 x sets of keys/fobs). Privacy glass. 20" alloy wheels. Front & rear parking sensors, reversing camera, automatic xenon headlights + wipers, LED daytime running lights. Dual zone automatic climate control/AC.

Accessories: Mud flaps, Heavy duty floor mats, rubber boot liner, Range Rover boot bag.

Items to highlight: Tyres are all new within last 18 months (Pirelli Scorpion Zero). Break discs and pads all been replaced in the last 18 months. I’ve only ever run it on Shell V-Power diesel, fluids and pressures monitored monthly. The car will be fully valeted prior to handing over.

Items to note: The alloy wheels are slightly curbed/scratched which is reflected in the price, however I have been quoted £400 to get these refurbished which I can do prior to the sale and add to the cost. The only item I’ve not got around to replacing recently are the front lower arms. My local independent has quoted me £1k to replace these (not covered under warranty).

We mainly do town driving Mon-Fri and take it down to Kent/Surrey at weekends for a good run. Took it to the South of France a couple of months ago and it didn’t miss a beat!

Given the items noted above, the history and spec, I believe the overall condition of the car is really very good for its age, both inside and out. Smoke free, pet free.

£12,995

Based in Beckenham (BR3).
Happy to answer any queries via the forum, will PM my number for anyone wanting to arrange an inspection/test drive.
Cheers,
James

Last edited by JCow17 on Sat Nov 23 2019 2:48pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #589773 Sun Nov 03 2019 2:06pm
JCow17

United Kingdom 

Price reduced before selling to WBAC!

£12,995

Post #590139 Sat Nov 09 2019 7:42am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1