RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > More suspension problems
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

markg103

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black
More suspension problems

Hi all. i have had the usual suspension trouble amber light came on and compressor would kick in now and then but finally gave up. after doing the usual research i change the Relay brake light switch fuses and finally the compressor, after fitting the compressor all was OK for a couple of days, then i jumped in a couple of nights ago compressor kicked in all OK and then i heard a loud rumbling sound going through the car but the car sounded fine, i turned the engine of in a panic and left for a few minutes, i then started the car all sounded great but amber light came on and the compressor didn't kick in, after a while i thought the rumble must be a broken compressor bracket so ordered one without looking, today i go to fit it but the bracket is fine but suspension on the bumps, when i start the car the pump runs for about 5 seconds but it dosent sound very loud and as if its struggling, the pump gets warm very quickly but suspension dosent raise and then the light comes on, any idea what the rumble was/is and any clues to what to do, id did think maybe a faulty compressor

Thanks guys i apologise if the answer is somewhere else on the site.

Regards mark

Post #597437 Mon Apr 06 2020 5:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1