RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > RRS PLUG IN DELAYED BUILD DATES
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 15 of 15 <123 ... 131415

Davegrillo

Malta 

What a beauty!
Is it a good idea to have a category in the forum for PHev since its a different powertrain?

Post #568425 Tue Nov 06 2018 7:30pm
dekoene

Belgium 

My car received homologation first in UK for WLTP and was then approved in Belgium by DIV. The car is at the dealer since several weeks...

Neverthelles I'm still waiting for the CoC to be delivered from JLR UK... It' crazy. First it took them 9 months to build, then 2 months to homologate and how many months now to deliver a piece of paper???

Post #568467 Wed Nov 07 2018 2:45pm
irish-in-nl

My dealer requested the COC and it arrived within 2 days.

Post #568469 Wed Nov 07 2018 3:01pm
Davegrillo

Malta 

dekoene wrote:
My car received homologation first in UK for WLTP and was then approved in Belgium by DIV. The car is at the dealer since several weeks...

Neverthelles I'm still waiting for the CoC to be delivered from JLR UK... It' crazy. First it took them 9 months to build, then 2 months to homologate and how many months now to deliver a piece of paper???

Yhis is nerve wrecking and unfair!

Post #568471 Wed Nov 07 2018 3:07pm
dekoene

Belgium 

irish-in-nl wrote:
My dealer requested the COC and it arrived within 2 days.

Good to know! Let me check with my dealer.

Problem probably is that there are 50 cars on the parking lot of my dealer. All waiting for the CoC.

Post #568474 Wed Nov 07 2018 3:48pm
mark135800

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey
New arrival

Finally arrived! Early experience is excellent!

Post #568664 Sat Nov 10 2018 5:37pm
Davegrillo

Malta 

That is very wow Mark!

Post #568666 Sat Nov 10 2018 8:27pm
Davegrillo

Malta 
Re: New arrival

mark135800 wrote:

Finally arrived! Early experience is excellent!

Please let us know how its going

Post #568667 Sat Nov 10 2018 8:28pm
Krx84

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi guys, i know some of you are waiting patiently for your plug ins!

I got mine early july, great car a few niggles but nothing life threatning!! However i advise you to wait untill they have ironed out everything!!! Below posted on another thread yesterday:

So the wife decides to take my 4 year old to her friends place near London. 1st long distance journey!
I get a call 11.30ish AM, cars just started shaking and juddering in the fast lane and lost power all together! Dropped speed from 70mph to 20/30 mph rapidly! Luckily she managed to move off to the 3rd lane and into the junction slip road which was just approaching! Now its stopped in the middle of the slip road!! Shes paniking as shes on the slip road and cant drive the car!! 5-10 mins the police were on the scene and arranged a recovery off the m6 j5 to a layby around the corner.

Called lr assist they said 60-90 mins. Called after an hour, sorry it been cbooked for tomorrow. Changed for the same day and another 60-90 mins!! AA arrive at 2.30 link up the diagnostic and say it showing a hybrid fault!! His words car is trying to start in hybrid but there is no charge and wont switch to petrol!! He said let me add some fuel in and maybe that will work, 5 litres added no change, another 5 added still no change! Came back and advised he has requested flat bed and should be there in 20-30 mins. Waited, and waited flat bed came at 5.30! Now the car decides to start but there is still no power so not safe to drive! After numerous calls they arranged for taxi for the wife daughter to get home, and the flat bed would take the car to dealers for tomorrow! They finally arrive home at 8.30! I requeated to bring the car hom too and collect it again in the morning!

Now at no point did any warning lights flash, no engine management light or any other lights! Switched car on this morning and again no lights!

Cars at dealers but the service is really bad! No car provided by dealer, passed the buck to lr assist, lr assist say we speaking to dealwr to get a car!

My vehicle has a serious hybrid fault but they just seem to think its not there!! When i raised this issue previously they did a phase 4 update which is a software update on my last visit!! Iv done 3000 miles in nearly 4 1/2 months...the car is still brand new!

I will update this thread once i have further info from them but i have handed my keys back and said this car can cause a serious accident and is not fit to be on the road if there is an intertimmetent hybrid issue that cant be fixed or diagnosed!

Any advice would be apprecaited..

Thanks

UPDATE

I searched the vosa site and found safety recall for p400e. I think this is what happened to the car BUT my cars vin number doesnt seem to be affected! Spoke to land rover uk and asked i believe this is what happened to my car, they spoke to dealer Farnell in nelson who confirmed they did that fix before the car was released to me!!! So i queried if you have already done the fix and it still happend on the motorway that means the fix is not working!!! What about all the other drivers who had this fix?? It could happen to anybody!! They quickly changed the subject to lets find out whats happened and then wl come back to you!

See pic attached for the recall. RRSport - 2010

Last edited by Krx84 on Tue Nov 20 2018 10:22pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #569325 Tue Nov 20 2018 9:33pm
Davegrillo

Malta 

Cant find pic. Quite worrying that the fault returned

Post #569327 Tue Nov 20 2018 10:11pm
Krx84

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

See above and edited in original post too

I was not aware of this recall until i posted my first message, this fault describes exactly what i posted! RRSport - 2010

Post #569331 Tue Nov 20 2018 10:25pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 15 of 15 <123 ... 131415