RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > France Jolly - Calais/Lille
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

NickM

United Kingdom 
France Jolly - Calais/Lille

I know our boots are huge, so why not take advantage of it - how about we have a quick trip to France in first couple of weeks of December.

Was thinking we bomb down to Lille for lunch and walk around the town, and then head back to City Europe, and pick up some stuff at Carrefour - we can take Eurotunnel, for about £50 ish a car......early start though, and back by late afternoon.

Anyone up for it?

Dates in mind......either 4th December or 11th December - both Saturdays...

Nick

Post #280273 Mon Nov 15 2010 8:53am
ilard

United Kingdom 

Funnily enough, I am heading to Germany on 11 Dec (via Calais) for a week. SWMBO says we shall be going by ferry because it's more fun. Apparently Rolling Eyes . We're heading to Munster, Cologne, Stuttgart (Porsche museum) and Munich (BWM museum), and some places in between, and then on to the German Alps (Garmisch-Partenkirchen). We'll then drive back through France to Calais's supermarkets to buy cheese. Cheese etc.

I was going to potter (stress: potter) around the Nürburgring, but found that Direct Line does not insure you around there - not for anything. Cover would be suspended! So I will suffer with chugging down the autobahn at 75 mph.

Anyway, day trips to Calais are a great idea Thumbs Up and it's amazing how cheap it is, even though I cannot really participate this time! L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso
RRS TDV6 HSE Lux (MY2011)... Nara Bronze / Arabica - now gone!

Post #280604 Thu Nov 18 2010 11:50pm
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

ilard, that is one amazing trip you have booked. Unfortunately, I am busy on Dec 10 to 12.

I might be abel to join the to France trip on Dec the 4th, but I am not sure about my timetable, so I'd rather not to plan that one, do not want to let people down if I won't be able to come afterall. Embarassed Vadim A.

Post #280612 Fri Nov 19 2010 1:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1