RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Finance question. Car is here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jikjak

Canada 
Finance question. Car is here!

hi there my rrs s/c is finally here which is a good thing since ive been waiting months. the bad news is im leaving for about a month this sunday so i cant really enjoy it till late jan Sad

anyways heres my dilemma. right now the finance rate for my 07 is at 2.9% which is pretty good but this rate expires on jan.2 o6 models are at 1.9%
im not sure what i should do. should i take the car now or wait till i get back and take the chance on whether or not the rate goes down, stays the same or goes up. do any of u have any advice u can give me because i need to decide by tomorrow. im thinking it wont get better than 2.9% since its an 07 model at the begiinning of 2007. the dealers i spoke 2 both said they have no idea what land rover will do and its pretty much a guessing game on the rates.

thanks in advance for any help or advice u guys/gals can give me.

merry christmas! 02 m3cab (bye)
03 749
04 sti
06 cls55
07 rrsport s/c ordered

Post #72018 Thu Dec 21 2006 11:01pm
landroverstormer

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

There's probably people far better than I to advise you in this forum, however, all I'd say is that assuming the rates you are quoting are flat rates, you should work out what the difference means in dollars per month. Depending on how much cash you are putting in and the term it is over you may find that the difference is quite small. I'd try to go for an 07 with the various (small) changes if you can. Best bet would be to ask the dealer what the payment per month would be on each car with exactly the same deposit, then decide if the difference is worth it! Wink TDV8 HSE in Java/Ebony with Zebrano Wood, RSE, Hybrid TV, and a few other bells and whistles.

Discovery 1 V8i Auto (The Off Road Toy)

Post #72019 Thu Dec 21 2006 11:06pm
jikjak

Canada 

mine is an 07, i just mentioned the 06 rate since it is a little bit less.
mainly im just wondering if i should take the 2.9 now or take a chance and pick up the car when i get back late january. theres no way to know if rate will change for better or worse but maybe some of you will know what land rover usually does. 02 m3cab (bye)
03 749
04 sti
06 cls55
07 rrsport s/c ordered

Post #72021 Thu Dec 21 2006 11:14pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1