Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > seat adjustment
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

lato520

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Lucerne Green
seat adjustment

Hi
2005 sport. driver seat adjustment stopped working and mirror adjustment although mirror fold still works.
Any ideas please Sad

Post #502291 Sat Aug 06 2016 11:05am
ngins

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

similar issue my end on 2009. Did you fix it? Seat motors and lumbar not working and no sign of life on the memory panel, but mirrors all seem ok (fold and adjust is OK) - I am busy going through the forum looking for things to check - have tried swapping fuses over from the passenger seat (which is working fine) so far, next step seat seems to be to try ECU and keep looking at the threads here - but if you found anything would be great to know. MY2010 RRS 5.0 S/C Santorini Black, 5 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloys, Privacy, Logic7, iPod, Cameras

Post #510039 Mon Nov 14 2016 2:10pm
ngins

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Thanks, tried the 30A and the 5A fuses (although the mirrors still have power and they are off the same fuse I still checked it in case it was part blown or something) in fact the power feed to the memory module and seat switch has only 5V or less going to it where it should be 12. Also swapped the ECU out just in case but no joy so I have given up and sent it in to be looked at as I am out of hours to keep tinkering........not helped by the fact it fills up with water every time it rains and I am working outside.. sorry I appear to have cross-posted too so more updates and useful advice in here regarding the water http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic26796.html MY2010 RRS 5.0 S/C Santorini Black, 5 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloys, Privacy, Logic7, iPod, Cameras

Post #510846 Sun Nov 27 2016 7:28am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1