Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Other Site Sponsors > LR remote climate parts - special offer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>

Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Hi Thomas,
Yes, this kit will fit. You will also need to have it enabled to get the screen feature and for the remote to work.

You can't PM yet, drop me an email d3bodsy@yahoo.co.uk

Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #492182 Wed Mar 30 2016 8:47am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RedRoverSport

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Firenze Red

Ian's many journeys brought him past Nottingham yesterday and as a result I now have the remote heating function fitted and enabled. The whole process seemed to take no more than 30 mins including fitting. Ian dealt with it quickly and efficiently, and I have to say, is a really nice guy to talk to. If anyone is thinking of this on their RRS, I can recommend Ian Bow down
Of course now that it is fitted we seem to have warmer weather... Mr. Green

Post #492403 Fri Apr 01 2016 10:24am
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Hi Red rover sport.

Sounds like a good mod you have done on your sport. It is something which I would love Ian ( Bodsy ) to set up on mine too. Does not take long either by the sounds of it. Yea the warmer weather is coming but nowadays we can have all sorts of weather so best to be prepared hey Very Happy Thanks for the info on this.

Can't wait for this mod.

Post #492468 Sat Apr 02 2016 8:23am
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

It's not just for the winter, remember that if you have your car parked in a sunny spot, by the end of the day, it will be pretty hot in there. The remote or timer will get the fans to come on and clean out the stuffy hot air, making it feel less stuffy when you get in. Thumbs Up

I use my remote FBH all year round as I would rather start a pre warmed engine than from cold everytime. I see it as an additional investment to keep the engine running sweeter for longer. Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #492470 Sat Apr 02 2016 8:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mr Rusty

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Thumbs Up interesting Bodsy. Hence the name - timed climate. Looking forward to getting it all setup soon myself. 2015 RRS AB SDV6, Fuji White, Ivory
2012 RRS HSE SDV6, Sumatra Black and Ivory
Audi A5, 3.0 TDI, Gone
Audi TT, 3.2 V6, Gone
BMW 5 series tourer, Gone

Post #492476 Sat Apr 02 2016 10:33am
thomas brown

Bodsy wrote:
It's not just for the winter, remember that if you have your car parked in a sunny spot, by the end of the day, it will be pretty hot in there. The remote or timer will get the fans to come on and clean out the stuffy hot air, making it feel less stuffy when you get in. Thumbs Up

I use my remote FBH all year round as I would rather start a pre warmed engine than from cold everytime. I see it as an additional investment to keep the engine running sweeter for longer. Thumbs Up

Hi Bodsy.

Did you receive my Email ?

Yea this mod has loads of plus points to it, really can't wait to have it sorted by yourself. You will have to let me know when and what's best for you. Yea love it how it warms the engine up it is such a good thing having a warm engine every time you start up. Like the idea of the the stuffy air being removed in summer too.

I would love to fit this to my 2004 Es premium discovery 2 but I know it is a no go there.

Love it how you have a remote and also you can control it through the touch screen, would love to know what options you have through the touch screen suppose it is of course time on / off, temp settings etc I guess. I guess the heat comes through the vents once it's warm into the cab ?

When you use the remote to switch it on how long does it come on for ? And I suppose there is a light on the remote telling you it's on too ?

Sorry for all the questions just curious.

I am certainly loving the Range Rover sport though. Coming from my 2004 td5 Es premium disco it's a different world ! Still got my disco though i will never sell that. The SDv6 is amazing.

Post #492493 Sat Apr 02 2016 12:10pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Thought I'd replied to that email, but I'll check my drafts Embarassed Embarassed Bodsys Brake Bible
See it HERE

Post #492537 Sat Apr 02 2016 7:24pm
thomas brown

Hi Bodsy.

No worries if not mate, when ever you get time Very Happy

Cheers.

Post #492543 Sat Apr 02 2016 8:37pm
thomas brown

Hi Bodsy.

Are you still down my way in the Norwich area sometime next week, really interested in this mod. Or should I say really want this mod Very Happy

If you could let me know that would be appreciated.
I have sent you a pm which was yesterday I think but not sure if they are going through ! Did leave you a voice mail today on your mobile today so hopefully you get that.

Speak soon mate.

Cheers.

Thomas.

Post #493173 Sat Apr 09 2016 1:19am
Jimbob36

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver
Pm

Hi bodsy. No pm from yourself. Probably to do with me being a recent addition? We picked up the sport today. Keen to get climate activated and kit cited for remote. If you could let me know a price that would be great please. Also want tow electrics enabling.
Many thanks

Post #496745 Sat May 21 2016 11:58pm
tommykvanli

Norway 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Hi Bodsy.

I have a 2010 RRS TDV6 with cold climate package and I am interested in this kit if it fits my car.

Post #502509 Wed Aug 10 2016 1:17pm
LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black
Fbh

You guys must all live in cold areas if you need your cars to be pre-heated. Us Londoners don't get to enjoy frosty mornings and flat batteries. I'm almost tempted to move only to justify having the mod.

Just joking! Enjoy it! RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #502511 Wed Aug 10 2016 1:34pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

Tommy, it will fit your car. Just double check that you have a Fbh in your engine bay first. Bodsys Brake Bible
See it HERE

Post #502516 Wed Aug 10 2016 3:00pm
tommykvanli

Norway 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Perfect, I have a Thermo Top V installed under the bonnet. Please send me the information I need to buy this kit of yours.

Post #502519 Wed Aug 10 2016 3:16pm
LG8340

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Hi Ian

Sorry for the dumb question but where exactly would I look to spot the FBH? RRS (MY13) Santorini Black SDV6 HSE luxuary
Gone: Evoque, Freelander 2, Mercedes 320 CLK, Porsche 911's

Post #502521 Wed Aug 10 2016 4:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>