Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Ken

2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Orkney Grey
Help please Interactive screen not coming on

Hi all

Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

I have a 2009 v8 RRS HSE automatic.

I went to turn on my radio yesterday and it didn't work! Screen was dead meaning no navigation, phone or radio.
I assumed a fuse and read the manual, pulled out fuse 64 (from memory) and it was fine! Shoogled it and it still didn't work.
I then swapped it for another 15 amp fuse and it still didn't work Crying or Very sad

I opened and closed the doors a few times with the remote, turned the ignition on and off and it started working again Very Happy unfortunately, this morning and evening same thing....... Not working! I tried messing with the ignition, door locking and generally fiddling around but nope, dead as a dodo!

Quick update! Not working again today but came on by itself after a short while driving..... Loose wire behind unit?
Anybody know how to gain access behind the unit just to check wires, radio fuse and connector blocks?

Any thoughts anyone

Thanks

Post #482152 Thu Dec 10 2015 9:03pm
tom0311

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

Bump. Happened to me today. Working fine all day until 5:30 leaving work no radio sound and no screen. Hour drive back and no joy yet. Car was sat in the sun at work and was really hot when I got in, wonder if it's related. Anyone else had it?

EDIT: locked/unlocked 3 times, turned radio on and it all works again. These cars are something special aren't they!

Post #496847 Mon May 23 2016 5:33pm
Ljdiscovery

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Giverney Green

Our 2010 has is doing the same thing. Image comes on the screen for a second and then shuts down for 55 seconds, then repeats. Every few days the nav, radio, etc. all come to life. Stays on for a few minutes and drops out again. Ideas, suggestions, fixes? I have tried a new battery. A hard reset, I even fitted a new screen and control unit, didn’t fix it. Not sure if the new control unit needs to be programmed to the truck. Put the original unit back in the vehicle. Thanks. Phil

2010 Range Rover Sport
2006 Range Rover Sport
2005 LR3

Post #589336 Sun Oct 27 2019 1:37pm
Ljdiscovery

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Giverney Green

Hi, does anyone have any input on this issue. I am told that the 55 second delay is the circuit reviewing all systems, when it finds a fault, it starts over. I have also heard that this the truck is in need of a software update. Ours will come on very rarely, once a week or so, for a few minutes, then will shut down again. thanks Phil

Post #593957 Tue Jan 28 2020 5:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1