RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Car/Vehicle Finance.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 13 of 13 <123 ... 111213

big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Because I'm not quite ready to change yet, which was why I PMd him first... Twice actually.

He uses here so thought it'd be a good starting point..

Why not reply to PM's just? Not being pedantic, or smart arsed, just saying...

Post #252241 Wed Jan 27 2010 7:32pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Big Pimp. Saw your PM thought i had replied, just saw this post and checked and it appears i hadn't quite finished off my pm for whatever reason, i have sent you a reply now, look forward to hearing from you soon if you haven't got anyone else on this for you yet. Thanks for the PM Thumbs Up

Post #253788 Thu Feb 04 2010 11:12pm
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Kam,

no worries at all mate... i appreciate PMing is a different approach, but as I have said in the email, I dont want you to think I'm wasting your time at this early stage.

Thanks,

Ross

Post #253791 Fri Feb 05 2010 12:09am
mitchellinman

Hi Kam,
I have pm'd you regarding some finance information and have included some details in there.

Post #258457 Sun Mar 07 2010 1:21pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Mitchell..
Just checked my PM's.. nothing received?
Can you either re-send or send to my email: kam@mhasnain.co.uk and we will do all we can to help.

Many thanks! Thumbs Up

Post #258516 Sun Mar 07 2010 11:24pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Just an update really as the finance game has changed faces quite a bit over the past 12 months or so.
What we are doing for our customers in the current climate:

If you are employed and are looking at a Brand NEW car, try and see what the manufacturer incentivised offers are and push them on the rates/package/overall purchase price of the metal and see what you can get. We arent going to say some of these deals arent worth taking, some of them are just plain ridiculous so well worth the money!

We are always willing to help in approaching dealers on your behalf or pushing the business to particular dealers for you, who we know will provide good prices and fast turnaround times. We will also look at any finance particulars for you and let you know if this is currently a good deal or not, as we come across a lot of finance deals on a daily basis so we get a good handle on what dealers/competitors are offering.

If you are self employed/director looking at a new car, give us a try and we can normally beat the dealer incentive finance offers and then some. Also assist with the sourcing as mentioned above, or can fund to your preferred dealer.

If you are either self employed/employed, and are looking at a USED car, we can help on all fronts including finance, private/trade sourced cars, and also packages on the warranty's, road side assistance etc. Don't buy the GAP, Tyre/Alloy/Misfuelling insurance from dealers in any instance,, we can always do that cheaper for like products, and also there are many other sellers on the internet who can provide similar packages for good prices.

When you are looking to sell your car, let us know what you have been bid in Pex and we can see if we can get anymore for you through our trade network, we have a lot of buyers that we work with on a regular basis and provided the car is priced fairly we can normally turn them over very quickly.

As an alternative to normal dealers/traders, give us a call or drop us a PM/Email and well see what we can sort out for you.
Prime & Sub Prime clients welcomed!

Post #263860 Thu Apr 22 2010 3:50pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

Kam - I will call you - help me change cars mate Thumbs Up

Post #263892 Thu Apr 22 2010 7:56pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

A current list of what we do:
1. Low Rate New car finance - Employed/ Self Employed/ Director's. Any vehicle, no price restrictions.
2. Low Rate Used car finance - Up to around 10 years old.
3. Low Rate Refinance deals - if your balloon is up or coming to an end, or you have a current finance agreement which you want to restructure, give us a shout we can see what we can do for you.

Go to: www.mhcfinance.co.uk

Thumbs Up Very Happy

Last edited by kam100 on Wed Mar 11 2015 11:10pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #273776 Fri Aug 13 2010 1:25pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi all.

Just to let you all know, we are still offering finance for new/used car purchases and are now open to ALL consumer/business finance. We can fund at very good rates, for any vehicle purchase, even private sources in some instances!

We have been around since 2005 and have been helping a lot of people on this and other forums help fund their new car purchases. Before you accept that dealer finance quote, drop us a line and we can provide you with a quote for your comparison. Thumbs Up

Our direct finance number is: 0121 622 8122
Or email me at: kam@mhasnain.co.uk

Post #425614 Thu May 29 2014 8:32pm
kam100

United Kingdom 
FINANCE FACILITIES NOW RE-OPEN (DISTANCE SELLING REGS)

The finance climate has changed drastically over the past few years.
Manufacturers have had to incentivise to keep new car sales moving.
However when looking at used cars, or refinancing existing facilities the APR rates have largely been hiked.

If you are looking at a used car from a dealer/trader/private source, we can fund and warranty the vehicles as required.

A current list of what we do:

1. Low Rate Used car finance - Up to around 10 years old. Covering PCP/LP/HP deals.
2. Low Rate Refinance deals - if your balloon is up or coming to an end, or you have a current finance agreement which you want to restructure, give us a shout we can see what we can do for you.

We have now had to become a 'motor dealer' to keep all our facilities live and accessible. We are FCA registered and have a load of stock in most of the time, across most budgets and price points.

You can see our website and stock here: www.motorservukcars.com

If you need a quote for any finance, please get in touch: kam@motorservuk.com, or with our sales manager Simon on: Simon@motorservuk.com and we will look after you. Be sure to mention the forum, and we will get you the best deal we can.

We also offer a car sourcing service, and have a fully fitted workshop for prep here in Solihull, West Midlands.
www.motorservuk.com, where we also offer MOT's at just £15 on a no pass no fee basis!

Thumbs Up Very Happy

Post #569286 Tue Nov 20 2018 10:39am
syl

United Kingdom 

Your website gives the same crazy high APR rates as the dealers in its example scenarios. Do you offer any low rate deals at all? RRS MY17 SDV6 AB
Evoque MY17 TD4 AB

Post #569409 Wed Nov 21 2018 9:30pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Syl.

Thanks for having a look.
Well the website shows a 'default' package rate, as it feeds directly to the lenders when people apply.
We can't have a low rate advertised for an £8k car afterall, so the website calculators and bots work on a standard rate. Ours is 10.9%, but most work to 12.9% i think you will find, including most LR Dealers on used cars.

However on purchases, for higher balances and for prime customers, we can get the rate right down, especially for forum members. If you have a car in mind, and know the details, send them over and we can get you as best a quote as we can.

Always worth comparing, and as we act more like brokers, if you have a stonking deal.. we will always tell you. Thumbs Up

Post #569453 Thu Nov 22 2018 4:11pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

💥 Some of you may remember us well before we opened our Service Centre in Solihull. I started the actual business as MHC Finance in 2005 and began as a Car sourcing and Finance broker based in Birmingham City Centre, which has developed team wise and facility wise over the years into how you will see us as MotorServ UK today.

‼️FINANCE CHALLENGE ‼️

🚗 If you have a current car on finance, we can refinance this and save you money.

🚗 If you are coming to the end of an existing PCP or LP deal, and have a balloon payment to pay, we can refinance this, or pay it off and swap you into a new Car of your choice.

🚗 If you are looking to buy any new or used Car from another dealership or trader, we can save you money and can finance that purchase for you!

We do this easily, as we have access to over 35 lenders on our panel, who can offer a product to serve your needs, and tailored to you current credit profile.

This is FREE with NO OBLIGATION, and very easy and quick

We just need:

1. Car Reg. ✅

2. Current Car Mileage. ✅

3. Car Price / Settlement Figure (existing finance) / End Balloon Value (if coming to the end of your agreement). ✅

4. Your Annual Mileage. ✅

☎️Give us a call on: 0121 405 0702
💻Or email us on: Solihull@motorservuk.com

Post #595270 Thu Feb 20 2020 9:48pm
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Kam, just sent you a pm.

Thanks

Malc

Post #608214 Wed Jan 06 2021 12:56pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Thanks mate. Have replied Smile
Anyone need help selling, or buying a new/used RR Sport or any other Car.. We are open on our Service/MOT/Repair Centre in Solihull, and have our Sales team in place doing remote sales. Thumbs Up

Post #608219 Wed Jan 06 2021 3:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 13 of 13 <123 ... 111213