RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Autobrite products
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Garage Door Medic

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I am hoping that no plans are made for me tomorrow, so I can have a day to myself to do the above, my neighbours think I am crackers, you can't beat a clean car, people just stare at it, which make the effort worth it MY 13 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition
Santorini Black
Ivory Premium Leather
Side steps
Disklok !!!!!!!
Mud Flaps
Spare wheel protector

Post #420966 Fri Apr 11 2014 4:25pm
Bungleaio

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

I've got a few autobrite products and I find them good quality. I've attended one of their training events too and I picked up a few skills. The problem is I'm sort of wishing I'd never bothered. I keep noticing loads of flaws with paintwork where as before I would have thought it looked fine.

I'm yet to venture into RRS ownership but I can see that once I do I am going to spend a long time bringing the paint up to a level I'm happy with especially as my preferred colour is black.

How have you got on today OP?

Post #421179 Sun Apr 13 2014 5:00pm
Garage Door Medic

I did not get chance to clean her this weekend Big Cry Big Cry We decided to drive it instead of cleaning it, been very busy at work, so I only seem to be able to go for a drive at weekends, so I should get a day this weekend to do it. I want to start cleaning it and not stop until it done properly, so I think it may take me all day, but there's nothing worse than the wife looking at you as though your stupid, spending so much time cleaning waxing polishing sealing, I suppose it's only the same for when she's cleaning the house Rolling with laughter MY 13 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition
Santorini Black
Ivory Premium Leather
Side steps
Disklok !!!!!!!
Mud Flaps
Spare wheel protector

Post #421328 Mon Apr 14 2014 9:32pm
myfirstrrs

United Kingdom 

After hearing about Autobrite I went to their shop today. I went in with a definite budget and spent almost triple that but I do have a nice box of goodies. Before I started this RRS lark I never imagined that I could be excited about buying car cleaning products.

Laughing

Post #421589 Thu Apr 17 2014 10:59pm
Jens0n

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

5Hrs Cleaning yesterday with Autobrite products. Wink

Snow foam Lance, Magifoam, Clay bar, Cherry Glaze, Hell Shine Abyss and very cherry acid free wheel cleaner.

Very impressed with the Cherry Glaze polish, there were a couple of minor scratches that had annoyed me prior and a polish with the Cherry glaze took them out to almost invisible. I'd read about Cherry glaze making the metalics pop and for sure when the sunshine came out paintwork looked fantastic.

I've also applied coat of Hell shine abyss and keen to see how much easier washing is over next couple of months.

Am Very impressed and Happy with the AB products. Mr. Green

Big thumbs up from me. Thumbs Up

(To add I've no affiliation with AB, just very happy with the products they recommended when I called them up) Gone - MY12 SDV6, Orkney Grey, Ivory interior, Privacy Glass

Post #421712 Sat Apr 19 2014 5:09pm
Garage Door Medic

Finally had a few hours to use my products I bought a few weeks ago and I've got to say what a difference, it was clean and shiny before, but when I finished and stood back, the difference was amazing, think I am hooked on cleaning now. I could have spent another few hours on the outside, but wanted to go for a ride in it instead : MY 13 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition
Santorini Black
Ivory Premium Leather
Side steps
Disklok !!!!!!!
Mud Flaps
Spare wheel protector

Post #422554 Sun Apr 27 2014 10:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12