Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > WANTED - RRS TDV8 IN SILVER - Cash waiting
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

911-RRS

United Kingdom 
WANTED - RRS TDV8 IN SILVER - Cash waiting

Hello Guys/Girls

I have now opened my criteria to any colour interior leather.

So must:

Silver TDV8
Sunroof
Excellent condition

Preferable:

Rear Privacy glass
Side steps
Tow bar
Transferable LR Warranty

Cash is waiting so if you want a quick sale or £1-2k+ more than P/X for your new reg car please get in contact.

I'm based in the SE.

James

Post #312986 Fri Sep 09 2011 11:08am
benson89

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zambezi Silver

hi i have just put mine up for sale ,
Its silver 65k
full service hsitory at dealer
good tyres
privacy glass
2 owners incl me
2 keys
TDV8
just had and i mean last week over a £1000 spent at local main dealerincl discs and pads all round
Black leather unmarked
Its a complete stunner and 100% genuine its been my pride and joy and ive just bougth another one.
i am looking for about £24500,i got offered this at the dealer but my friend was going to buy it off me but then let me down once i had my new one thanks.
If any good please ring ben on 07800929646
I also have a brand new detach towbar if you are intrested as well and id get som electrics fit for you to make it easier thanks again ben

Post #313568 Tue Sep 13 2011 11:58pm
911-RRS

United Kingdom 

Thanks Ben,

Yes I've seen you car on Auoto trader and on Ebay - Sorry but the mileage is too high for me and there is no sunroof.

Also sorry if I may say the price appears too high for that mileage also after doing months of homework - They also are not not selling at the dealers either so that's driving prices down too. I have been offered a 1 owner TDV8 with LR Warranty for £21.5k with similar mileage to yours but It's just too far away and again the mileage is too high.

Thanks again anyway,

James

Post #313587 Wed Sep 14 2011 9:33am
x5pea

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

911-RRS wrote:
Thanks Ben,

Yes I've seen you car on Auoto trader and on Ebay - Sorry but the mileage is too high for me and there is no sunroof.

Also sorry if I may say the price appears too high for that mileage also after doing months of homework - They also are not not selling at the dealers either so that's driving prices down too. I have been offered a 1 owner TDV8 with LR Warranty for £21.5k with similar mileage to yours but It's just too far away and again the mileage is too high.

Thanks again anyway,

James

If you've been offered a 65k TDV8 for 21.5k id suggest you bite his arm off thats 100k+ miles money, unless your in the trade i doubt very much whether your going to get a cheaper car than that. The LR warranty make it even more of a bargain, i think you will regret that.

Post #313599 Wed Sep 14 2011 10:56am
toshers

Scotland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Indeed! I don't think you'll find a better deal with warranty - removes a huge amount of risk...

Post #313602 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:08am
RonnieG

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

would have to agree for that money i would buy it as i am looking at the moment and for that money there must be either history (and im not talking about service history0 I would say damaged repaired or stolen recovered and paid out or its a repo job. Being Silver i would also say ex LR Experiance vehicle is a possibility. i have been offered £22 for my 06 V6 hse with 86k in a trade in so you must have some good friends in the trade. so i would say go for it as you are getting in to merky territory any cheaper as they just dont go that that low. happy hunting.

Post #313603 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:11am
eddiek62

Scotland 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

911-RRS wrote:
Thanks Ben,

Thanks again anyway,

James

Can you send me details or a link to this one - I take it was the Belfast one you were asking about?

Post #313604 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:12am
911-RRS

United Kingdom 

Sorry to disappoint but you can now get TDV8 a 40+k miles from a LR dealer with 12 Months LR Warranty for late £26k and that's without knocking them down - Have a look on Auto Trader

Having spoken to them and watching the market they are just not selling.

Yes the far one is a good deal but I just don't want a high miler when for a few £k more you can get one privatley with average miles. High miles to me is a huge compromise.

Best of luck though in your sale - It sounds a great car

Thanks again,

James

Post #313605 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:16am
eddiek62

RonnieG wrote:
i have been offered £22 for my 06 V6 hse with 86k in a trade in so you must have some good friends in the trade. so i would say go for it as you are getting in to merky territory any cheaper as they just dont go that that low. happy hunting.

£22K for an '06 with 86K Shocked Shocked

I hope you are at the dealers right now awaiting your cheque!!

A really decent TDV8 just sold on ebay yesterday for under £22k with 65K miles and FSH. Remember the prices you see on adverts are no reflection on sales price. £22K for a mid-60s mileage private sale TDV8 is about right.

Post #313606 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:16am
911-RRS

United Kingdom 

eddiek62 wrote:
RonnieG wrote:
i have been offered £22 for my 06 V6 hse with 86k in a trade in so you must have some good friends in the trade. so i would say go for it as you are getting in to merky territory any cheaper as they just dont go that that low. happy hunting.

£22K for an '06 with 86K Shocked Shocked

I hope you are at the dealers right now awaiting your cheque!!

A really decent TDV8 just sold on ebay yesterday for under £22k with 65K miles and FSH. Remember the prices you see on adverts are no reflection on sales price. £22K for a mid-60s mileage private sale TDV8 is about right.

Roger that - I kept my eye on the Ebay one - He was asking £24+k on autotrader and on Piston heads - So yes I agree £22k for a mid 60's TDV8 privately is about right - Hence the £21.5 k for the one miles away with late 60's mileage without sunroof.

...and £26k from a LR dealer for average miles:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...?logcode=p

Post #313610 Wed Sep 14 2011 11:31am
x5pea

911-RRS wrote:

Thats not 26k its 27k and 48k miles isn't average miles for a 4 yrs old RRS

I wouldn't be basing your market prices on ebay either ..... the cheapest TDV8 in the auto trader is 22k and most of these low priced cars are all very high miles 80k-100k. U might be lucky and find someone desperate to sell, although with the winter coming dealers will be paying good trade money and holding onto stock.

If you need some trade figures to work with feel free to drop me a PM.

Post #313617 Wed Sep 14 2011 2:42pm
eddiek62

x5pea wrote:
I wouldn't be basing your market prices on ebay either

I think eBay is a great indicator of what people are willing to pay for anything - be it a car or a telly. At the end of the day, the car on ebay sold for the low price whereas anything still on autotrader, here or anywhere else is stiil for sale - and who knows what the final price will be?

Post #313619 Wed Sep 14 2011 3:13pm
911-RRS

United Kingdom 

x5pea wrote:
911-RRS wrote:

Thats not 26k its 27k and 48k miles isn't average miles for a 4 yrs old RRS

I wouldn't be basing your market prices on ebay either ..... the cheapest TDV8 in the auto trader is 22k and most of these low priced cars are all very high miles 80k-100k. U might be lucky and find someone desperate to sell, although with the winter coming dealers will be paying good trade money and holding onto stock.

If you need some trade figures to work with feel free to drop me a PM.

ahh who ever pays the full screen price?!

Post #313620 Wed Sep 14 2011 3:36pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

evoque buyers 2011 MY- RRS HSE - Zermatt -Ebony-Piano .... its a monochrome world

2006- BMW Z4M Roadster -Titanium Silver

Club - Ex Defender & Disco 3

Post #313621 Wed Sep 14 2011 3:38pm
x5pea

eddiek62 wrote:
x5pea wrote:
I wouldn't be basing your market prices on ebay either

I think eBay is a great indicator of what people are willing to pay for anything - be it a car or a telly. At the end of the day, the car on ebay sold for the low price whereas anything still on autotrader, here or anywhere else is stiil for sale - and who knows what the final price will be?

I wouldn't agree at all, everyone is looking for a bargain on ebay, coupled with the risk of buying over the web high value items never active their true value. I've tried selling loads of cars on there and have never sold one yet, Ive let auctions run and achieved only a fraction of the cars "true value" then for the winners not to complete the sale. So the fact that the price is in green on bay's completing listings means very VERY little.

Autotrader is the best price indicator there is in my opinion and looking at TDV8's the cheapest one is £22k that tells me all i need to know.

As i said 911 if you want some indication of this months trade figures give me a shout, although if you can hold off for another 3/4 weeks i think you will be buying at the right time.

ps my offer still stands nice TDV8 popped into my inbox on monday Thumbs Up

Post #313714 Thu Sep 15 2011 7:42am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>