RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > RRS S/C wanted
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

julius

RRS S/C wanted

Hi,
I’m looking for black RRS S/C. My maximum budget is £25k. Would like to have with less than 40,000 miles with full service history and as many as possible extras.
If you have one for sale please let me know.

Thank you.

Post #264884 Sun May 02 2010 9:53pm
p1 dave

2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I have been searching for one myself and my limited knowledge is that for the money you have available in your budget you are really limiting yourself on the cars you have available to you and I dont think many sub 40k milers are out there. The one thing I have learnt is that a RRS S/C is not a cheap car to run, air suspension can go etc. and if you dont have the cash to sort these out then you are in a bad place. I was really lucky at the weekend and had a main dealer sales person looking out for me, he got me a 08 registered S/C with 17k miles, tyre pressure monitor, premium ice, dvd player and screens in head set, privacy glass and premium mats for £35k. When I looked on Autotrader this was about the best deal in the country that I could find. Not saying you cant get better but that is what I got. I wish you the best of luck with your search

Post #264886 Sun May 02 2010 10:03pm
julius

Thank you for your advice Thumbs Up. I was looking for TDV8 but my business was relocated and now I don’t have to travel that much anymore so decided to go back to v8 petrol. I’m aware of the cost of running Land Rover’s as I just sold RR after 7 years of owning it and we also have D3 as a family car. Good luck with your new car.

Post #264914 Mon May 03 2010 10:58am
p1 dave

2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Hi Julius, good luck with your search!! I only realised last night it has taken me 12 months to find the one I wanted, no wonder the Mrs was getting annoyed... I didnt realise until I looked at RRS's that the Derv is more expensive than the petrol - cant be many cars that can boast that!!

Post #264918 Mon May 03 2010 11:02am
glennk

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Hi Julius,

I have for sale a very good 06' 4.2 Supercharged - Java Black/Ebony Leather, well loaded with usual extras that comes with the S/C. 47000 Miles and regularly garaged. Full LR Main Agent Service history from new. Great car and looks wonderful, particularly with the running boards !

I'm moving abroad in a few months and so ready to sell, reluctantly if you would like to discuss. RRS SC Java Ebony

Post #266270 Mon May 17 2010 1:15am
Ibby

United Kingdom 

Julius,

I have an 05 4.2V8 S/C (registered July) full LRSH,all the extras you can think ok, Java Black, Ivory Perforated Leather, with 38k on the clock. Willing to sell for around 25k.

Ibby

Post #267240 Thu May 27 2010 1:52pm
zoo

United Kingdom 

I removed this from the 'for sale' site a few weeks ago because there was a bad squeaking noise off the suspension. I didn't want the hassle of explaining the issue. Bushes and ball joints all replaced under full warranty by Main LR dealer. car perfect. Donation back to forum if this sells through following contact:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1750085.htm

Post #267275 Thu May 27 2010 10:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1