RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Rear Top Hatch Operation - Is this another MY10 fault?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Richchad

United Kingdom 
Rear Top Hatch Operation - Is this another MY10 fault?

Just found out today that when the car is locked and I open the top hatch to chuck in some stuff the complete bottom and top opened?

Tried it again a few times and it seems to be a bit hit and miss, sometimes it opens just the top and sometimes all of it, can't seem to get the same when car is unlocked, just opens the top half only as I thought it should.

Am I missing something here, is this just mine or are any other MY10's doing this Question

Maybe I should actually read the manual to see how it is supposed to operate. Embarassed Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE
Loire Blue/Ivory leather Privacy Glass

Gone - RRSPORT 2010 TDV6 HSE
Stornaway/Ebony Premium leather with Lunar stitching, Heated Steering Wheel and Privacy Glass.

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE
Buckingham Blue/Ivory, Privacy Glass, Tasmods Sills, Supercharged Black Badges all round, Grille & Vents, plus RRSport Sticker & Brolly of course.

Post #250406 Mon Jan 18 2010 6:01pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I think it's more to do with the present weather as my 2007 car is playing up in the tailgate department at the moment. I think that condenstaion has formed between the plastic mouldings of the top section and run down into the release switch as when I opened up the seal quite a lot of clean clear water came out yesterday. After another cold night last night it won't open again. As soon as I dry it with hot air from a hairdryer it opened again. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #250418 Mon Jan 18 2010 6:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RichardM

2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Galway Green

I've not had any problems (well except the top half doesn't always shut first time). When I open the top its always the top that opens doors locked or not. WINNER - 2009 ‘Just Doing What It’s Designed To Do’ Award

2010 TDV8 HSE Galway Green - Adaptive Cruise - Sunroof - Privacy Glass - 5 Spoke Alloys
2009 TDV6 3.0 HSE Buckingham Blue - GONE

Post #250455 Mon Jan 18 2010 10:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1