RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Motor Expo 2009
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

SSD

Didn't like the exterior design of the 5 series GT, but the interior was the most comfortable one at the show - for me, at least. Loads of space front and rear, good seats and excellent quality parts. Wouldn't buy one though, just based on the looks.

The supercharged Jags sounded amazing, that engine should be good in the RRS.

Really liked the MOtoguzzi bikes as well. Thumbs Up

Post #227883 Thu Jun 11 2009 12:54pm
lemm

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Vesuvius Orange

i wonder if BMW purposely put the GT in a box so you couldn't see it from afar... looked nice close up, however if you were to see it from a distance I think you might change your mind.

and yes, the 5.0 S/C sounded awesome... just hope LR play with the exhaust note. Whilst a slight rumble might suffice in a luxury Jag... I want the beast unleashed on the Sport S/C. Perhaps they should send the exhaust of to J E Engineering for some tips... RRS First Edition S/C, Vesuvius Orange, Rear Entertainment, Alpine TUE-T200DV, Stormer Alloys. (+ 19" MTR's for playing in the snow!)

Post #227897 Thu Jun 11 2009 2:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
bt11

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

I also attended the Motorexpo and was impressed with the upgrades to the sport..

I have always said 2 things i would change about the car/company 1 - Upgraded interior, really starting to look dated and 2 - better support from the Stealer network.. in my opinion and having had many different luxury car brands they are shockingly bad at customer support!

Anyway back to the 2010

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Love the new interior and the upgrade to the ipod, nav system, layout, cameras etc.. Also like the new styling to the front of the vehicle

BUT after having a look at the new VOGUE and its dual view nav system plus upgrades to the interior/exterior etc i think that will be my next purchase...(after an Overfinch conversion of course Wink ) I’ve had an 07 VOGUE and it’s like a completely different vehicle Thumbs Up Anyway that’s my 2pennys worth! Mr. Green

BOTH GREAT CARS Range Rover Sport TDV8 OVERFINCH ECU remap/tuned, 22" Satin Black Tigers, Black/Black, sideskirts, tints, clear ind, 09 upgrades +++

Plus others......

Post #227988 Fri Jun 12 2009 12:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123