RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Will Range Rover wheels fit my RRS?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

McBunny

Germany 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey
Will Range Rover wheels fit my RRS?

Hello,

as stated one or two times I am currently looking for offroad wheels and tyres for my RRS. There are plenty of wheels for sale at the famous electronical bay, a lot of them are from FFRRs. Does anybody of you know whether Range Rover wheels will fit the RRS?

Can anybody tell me whether the FFRR wheels have the same width as the standard RRSs ones? (This is imprtant because you have to let the TUEV check the combination first if they are not and that costs sometimes over 100 € I'd like to save. Wink )

If I buy 18 inch wheels from a FFRR (e.g. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Range-rover-Vogue-18...328535897) will I have to buy new wheel bolts or will my screws fit? Will I have to buy new wheel centre caps or will mine fit?
If I buy 18 inch wheels from a RRS or Disco3 will I have to buy new wheel bolts or will mine (from standard 19 inch wheels which also fit the stormers) fit? Will I have to buy new wheel centre caps or will mine (from standard 19 inch wheels) fit?

Thanks a lot! Thumbs Up RRS TDV6 HSE, 2006, bonatti grey, ebony interior, rear diff, s/c grille and vents, stormers, privacy, tasmods, iphone integration Wink

Post #205313 Tue Jan 13 2009 2:27pm
Vogue

some of the Genuine 18" FFRR wheels will fit - the 18" 2006-on 5 spoke are also fitted to some of the Sports. The 19" and 20" wheels to my knowledge will not fit though - the off-set is different and it won't clear the brakes. There was a previous post where somebody tried to fit 5 spoke 19" wheels to his sport and they wouldn't go.

Post #205327 Tue Jan 13 2009 3:54pm
Leo

Kenya 

The 18" wheels from D3 or RRS will fit without any problem. For the FFRR wheels, you have to use longer wheel nuts if the off-set is different.

Post #205331 Tue Jan 13 2009 4:44pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

I'm not too sure about FFRR wheels fitting the RRS or Disco 3. I think there is a problem with the offset or spacers are required, I can't remember the exact details.

Over on Disco3.co.uk they have a whole section dedicated to wheels & tyres. I'm sure someone overthere would be able to tell you what will or will not fit. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #205355 Tue Jan 13 2009 6:41pm
Pelyma

England 

FFRR 2006 and later will fit a D3 and a RRS 19" wheel fits a D3 (although a RRS 19" is the wrong profile for a D3) Not sure if that answers your question. Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 66 Plate

Post #205361 Tue Jan 13 2009 7:11pm
McBunny

It does, thanks.

But at the moment it looks I'm going perhaps the other way of keeping my (very used) 19 inch wheels and put some AT-tyres on them if I can get the Pirellis in the right size.

I hope I can get the TUEV to allow the 255/55R19 on my car. That's a thing I have to clearify before buying the wheels of course. Wink RRS TDV6 HSE, 2006, bonatti grey, ebony interior, rear diff, s/c grille and vents, stormers, privacy, tasmods, iphone integration Wink

Post #205514 Wed Jan 14 2009 11:19am
Pelyma

England 

The MTR used on the G4 is that size. Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 66 Plate

Post #205544 Wed Jan 14 2009 1:56pm
McBunny

I know but that one isn't sold in Germany (or is it?). But I think it may help getting a letter or email from landrover which states exactly this. I'll try at least. Thumbs Up
The MTR is the other option I have besides the ATR but I think the ATR is the better tyre for my use, especially since I don't like offroading in the mud, more on rocks and gravel. RRS TDV6 HSE, 2006, bonatti grey, ebony interior, rear diff, s/c grille and vents, stormers, privacy, tasmods, iphone integration Wink

Post #205567 Wed Jan 14 2009 4:02pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1