Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Horrendous, isn't it? Shocked

Saw it this morning... Confused Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #197383 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:17am
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

i see test mules every day here in Porschtown and in real i doesn't look that bad and it sounds like an AMV8 Shocked Embarassed Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #197384 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:19am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

I'm sure the V8 turbo will look and sound amazing but it's the same with the Cayenne..

Lovely set of lungs but a face like a bashed crab! Shocked Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #197386 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:21am
Kaine

United Kingdom 

i kinda like it, however I also sat in an X6 on Saturday and quite liked that too - help Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

Post #197387 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:24am
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

sound check here !

L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC

Post #197389 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:29am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

sounds like Kaine is a fan of all motors that have been severely attacked with the ugly stick Laughing

a beemer X6 Embarassed pass the bucket Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #197392 Tue Nov 25 2008 12:05pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

Laughing he likes my former A3 too Rolling with laughter 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC

Post #197394 Tue Nov 25 2008 12:29pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Kaine wrote:
i kinda like it, however I also sat in an X6 on Saturday and quite liked that too - help Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

I played leap frog with a X6 for about 15 miles on saturday afternoon on the M1, It was the most uglyest car i have ever seen, it for those with more money than sence, even the wife commented on how ugly it was.

Got to say it had a huge set of wheels on it, they looked to be twice as wide as mine, but that rear end is just plain awful.

I quite like the 4 seat lambo on Top Gear though Cool

Post #197396 Tue Nov 25 2008 1:01pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Shhhhhhh.....didn't see it on Sunday.

When is the repeat? Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad

Post #197397 Tue Nov 25 2008 1:07pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

XXXAngelXXX wrote:
Laughing he likes my former A3 too Rolling with laughter

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #197400 Tue Nov 25 2008 2:02pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

you see he got NO taste at all Laughing Wink 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC

Post #197403 Tue Nov 25 2008 2:22pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad

Post #197406 Tue Nov 25 2008 2:33pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

XXXAngelXXX wrote:
you see he got NO taste at all Laughing Wink

I'm never telling you my car history Thumbs Up

Post #197407 Tue Nov 25 2008 2:36pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

i will ask your wife Very Happy

and then i will publish it in here Twisted Evil 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC

Last edited by XXXAngelXXX on Tue Nov 25 2008 2:39pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #197408 Tue Nov 25 2008 2:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>