RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Headlamp removing
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

glenn

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Headlamp removing

Hi all I have had a look at removing the headlamps,got as far as levering up the two metal straps that hold them in place inspecting them to come out very easy,had a bit of a pull but nothing happened looking for some help Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201117 Sat Dec 20 2008 8:10pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

you may have to juggle the metal slides up and down a bit to get them to free, when it does the lights slip out easily. I have to change mine over a lot, the hardest bit was getting the grill off Thumbs Up Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #201118 Sat Dec 20 2008 8:16pm
glenn

Ok will give it another go ,so the lights should come straight out with out any force being used Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201119 Sat Dec 20 2008 8:30pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

As Alicat says - the metal slides need to be a little depressed, pulling them fully up doesn't align the headlight's mount. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #201120 Sat Dec 20 2008 9:03pm
glenn

OK sunday morning job Thumbs Up Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201122 Sat Dec 20 2008 9:21pm
rrsjo

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

This topic has just reminded me that I have never changed mine back to RH drive from when I did the Stelvio Pass in Switzerland - that was back in July. I thought the lights were a bit naff on dipped beam Exclamation Banging Head Gone - 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey, ebony, zabrano trim, TV, Tasmods, mudflaps.

Post #201212 Sun Dec 21 2008 7:51pm
glenn

All done headlamps came out really easy put led's in the side lights looks good Thumbs Up Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201225 Sun Dec 21 2008 8:53pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Pictures please. How easy to install led's? 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #201226 Sun Dec 21 2008 8:54pm
glenn

very easy pull out old bulbs push in new ones .Got to make sure they go in the right way or they don't work so I kepted the lights on to make sure. will take some pictures and post.Makes a big diffrence Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201227 Sun Dec 21 2008 8:58pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I'm a numpty! Embarassed Thought you installed a led strip not just the side bulbs. I think a photo isn't needed! Embarassed Laughing 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #201228 Sun Dec 21 2008 9:00pm
glenn

Ok didn't fancy the led strip might look a bit naff Range Rover Sport HSE,Java Black,Allround Tint's, Black and silver badges,Black and silver wheel centers,Up graded leather,Brembo brakes,white side repeater lenses,led number plate bulbs,led side lights bulbs,led reverse lights bulbs, led interior bulbs,Front and Rear mud flaps. Looking for private number plate. black and silver front grill and side vents and replaced the boot strip with black one

Post #201229 Sun Dec 21 2008 9:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1