RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > New (Delv Miles) RRS HST 3.6 TDV8 Black / Black
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

TonyH

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Java Black
New (Delv Miles) RRS HST 3.6 TDV8 Black / Black

Range Rover Sport HST 3.6 Litre TDV8 Diesel Java Black Metallic Full Ebony Premium Leather

2008 April 18 08 Reg, UK Main Land Rover Dealer Supplied, HST, 3.6 Litre TDV8 Diesel Engine, 5 Doors, Estate, Six Speed Automatic Transmission with Commandshift, Electric Sunroof, Immaculate - Delivery Miles Only, Java Black Metallic, Full Ebony Premium Leather Interior, Piano Black Hand Polished Lined Oak Trim, Privacy Glass, Four-Corner Air Suspension with Terrain Response, Active Rear Locking Differential, Dynamic Stability Control, Active Roll Mitigation, Electric Park Brake, Driver Passenger Side and Head Airbags, Row Two Head Curtain Airbags, Premium Navigation System, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Lights, Bluetooth, Dual Climate Control, Electric Seats, Front Centre Arm Rest, Front Fog Lights, Memory Seats, Multi Function Wheel, On Board Computer, Front & Back Parking Sensors, Privacy Glass, Remote Central Locking, Harmon/Kardon Logic7® Audio System with CD Multichanger and iPod (MP3) input, Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Alert, Powerfold Electric Mirrors with Java Black Mirror Caps, Electric Front and Rear Windows, Heated Front and Rear Seats, Electric Sports Seats with Memory, Central Armrest Fridge, Brembo Brakes, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Black Velour Premium Mats, Extras include - Quick Release Tow Bar with Twin Electrics, Roof Rails and Cross Bars, Stormer Alloy Wheels, Stainless Steel Sports Bumper Tread Plate, 3 Year Bodycare, 3 Year Main Dealer Warranty.

Private Sale: Cost Over £62,000 please call with best offer on mobile 07836 633 385 or email t.hope@btclick.com Sunningdale Ascot. Thanks for reading this! Tony

Post #168170 Fri May 02 2008 12:27am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Out of interest, why getting rid so soon? Very Happy 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #168183 Fri May 02 2008 9:17am
TonyH

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Java Black

Thanks for asking... Purely personal reasons, took delivery April 18th then found out a particular property I’m interested in became available.

I’ve been a BMW fan most of my life having had a couple of 7’s and at least four 5’s, the last one being a 530i Sport Auto petrol. Since the launch of the RRS I wanted one, particularly when the 3.6 TDV8 came out. I’m absolutely thrilled with the HST, love the roomy cabin and in particular the driving position that comes with a great view and the obligatory smug feeling knowing that you’ve got all the onboard kit and power you’ll ever need under the bonnet to drive virtually anywhere. The sound of the engine and brute force of torque when pulling away is delightful!

Having only driven it for a couple of days I haven’t had chance to use all the toys on board but the ones I have like the Adaptive Cruise are quite fascinating to watch, you still need to pay attention thought otherwise you could spill you’re cup of tea.

I’m in a Corsa 1.4 rental car at the moment, it’s got this stick thingy to change gear and I must say driving it, although it’s actually not a bad car, is a real grounding experience.

My plan is to attempt to find a 2 year old (06/56) BMW 535d saloon black / black black / cream with roof and comms pack and one day return to the TDV8. Tony

Post #168234 Fri May 02 2008 12:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1