Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Current LR GTR topics: I have ALL of these now
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey
Current LR GTR topics: I have ALL of these now

These are what is showing as of today's date:

Just so as people know, I paid the £11.75 subscription and have painstakingly downloaded each and every document I could find, more so than is listed here so have even got workshop manuals and Technicians manuals.

If anyone needs a document in particular please PM me:

-LS - Range Rover Sport-All Years-Technical Bulletins

Technical Bulletins

Range Rover Sport Exterior Paint Defect Reporting Aid To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-010 (3.0) Folder: 501 - Body System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range Rover Sport - Telephone Cradle Retrofit To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-009 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range Rover Sport - Front Door Exterior Finisher Adrift To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-008 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Seat Cushion to Backrest Gap To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-007 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Water Ingress via A-Pillar Exterior Trim or A-Pillar Trim Adrift To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-006 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Removal of Transit Wiper protection To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-005 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Restraint Module Fault Code (B1A00-49) To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-004 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Restraint Control Module (RCM) Fault Codes (B0020/28] To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-003v2 (2) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Nameplate Paint Deterioration. To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-002 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Visibility from Side Mirror To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS501-001 (1) Folder: 501 - Body System

Range Rover Sport - Accessory Phone System Fault To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS419-001 (1) Folder: 419 - Electronic Feature Group

Range Rover Sport - Mirror/Speaker/Central Locking/Puddle Lamp/Approach Lamp/Glass Issues To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS418-001v2 (2) Folder: 418 - Electrical Distribution/Control

Range Rover Sport - Cornering Lighting Feature Inoperative To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS417-001 (1) Folder: 417 - Lighting Systems

Range Rover Sport - CD Error Message During Loading To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS415-002 (1) Folder: 415 - Entertainment System

Range Rover Sport - Infotainment System Fault Diagnosis Information To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS415-001 (1) Folder: 415 - Entertainment System

Range Rover Sport - Battery Junction Box Connections To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS414-001V2 (2) Folder: 414 - Charging System

Range Rover Sport - Parking Distance System Intermittent Operation To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS413-001 (1) Folder: 413 - Instrument Panel

Range Rover Sport - Difficulty in Opening Fuel Filler Flap To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS310-001 (1) Folder: 310 - Fuel System

Range Rover Sport - Method Change - Turbocharger Renew To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS303-002 (1) Folder: 303 - Engine System

Range Rover Sport - Diesel Only - Engine Running Issues To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS303-001 (1) Folder: 303 - Engine System

Range Rover Sport - Steering Wheel Alignment To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS211-002 (1) Folder: 211 - Steering System

Range Rover Sport - Steering Gear Noise To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS211-001 (1) Folder: 211 - Steering System

Range Rover Sport - Rear Brake Noise To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS206-002 (1) Folder: 206 - Brake System

Range Rover Sport - Electronic Park Brake Warning Lamp Illuminated To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS206-001V2 (2) Folder: 206 - Brake System

Range Rover Sport - Steering Wheel Vibration/Steering Shimmy at PDI To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: LS204-004 (1)

Recall Bulletins:

Automatic transmission incorrectly manufactured To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: ABD023EX (1) Folder: Recall Action Bulletins

Second Row Left-Hand Seat Belt Buckle To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: ABD021EX (1) Folder: Recall Action Bulletins

Automatic transmission incorrectly manufactured To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: A023 (1) Folder: Recall Action Bulletins

Second Row Left-Hand Seat Belt Buckle To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: A021UK (1) Folder: Recall Action Bulletins

Service Action Bulletins

Locking Wheel Nut Adaptor Key 'L' Splits in Use To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: AD019UK (1) Folder: Service Action Bulletins

Locking Wheel Nut Adaptor Key 'L' Splits in Use - Excluding North America and Japan To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: AD019EX (1) Folder: Service Action Bulletins

Omission of Fuel Fired Booster Heater To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: AD018EXV3 (3) Folder: Service Action Bulletins

Powertrain Cooling Upgrade - Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar Only To subscribe to view this document click here
Reference: AD014 (1) Folder: Service Action Bulletins L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8300 Mon Dec 19 2005 4:09pm
RRUK

Some new docs added to GTR site

Or I missed them first time: I have also downloaded these:

Quarantine Notice - Contaminated PAS Fluid - Incorrect fluid fitted at factory and VIN ranges included

Air Suspension water ingress

20 inch wheel installation

Special Tool Notifications (2 of)

Special Tool update - Ride Height measurement tool

Special Tool update - Fitment of front crankshaft oil seal
 L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8366 Tue Dec 20 2005 11:41am
RRUK

Wanna piece of the action?

I have had several PMs now suggesting I charge a nominal fee via Paypal or something similar for a zip file of the complete set of documents I have downloaded from the Land Rover GTR site.

The complete listing is about 8MB in size so I could potentially host it and allow 'paid up' members access to the page to download the file. Cool

What is everyone's opinion on this? Question A nominal fee to me would be £2-£3 or something, I am not out to make money out of it, I downloaded them all for the greater good really.

What's fair? L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8367 Tue Dec 20 2005 11:45am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Not that I care personally, but you'll no doubt already be breaching copyright by downloading them all and offering to distribute them to anyone who wants them. To charge on top of that wouldn't make the case look any more favourable. Confused

That said, I think it's a great idea and would be willing to pay £3 for the 8Mb zip file! Never let it be said I get in the way of free enterprise - just worried about the reputation of the forum really. 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #8373 Tue Dec 20 2005 12:09pm
Biggles

England 

Sorry RRUK,
I said many moons ago I would post the docs I had, Just never got round to this. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #8374 Tue Dec 20 2005 12:10pm
RRUK

Yes, I did think of that.

I reckon that if people want a particular file from the list (I can post a definitive list of what I have) they can PM me and I can email it to them, that way, it's 'under cover' from the forum and the reputation of the forum and Martin is intact.

It's never going to be a money spinner, and then if any new documents come up on the GTR site, perhaps someone else will download them next time? L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8375 Tue Dec 20 2005 12:12pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

If we pay £3 each, we are paying to access your ftp space and not for the documents - therefore not breaking any copywrite rules. We could be downloading a photo and the LR docs could be jusy sitting there Smile Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #8392 Tue Dec 20 2005 2:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRUK

It's a nice thought but as it's Christmas and the time for goodwill amongst all Range Rover Sport owners, (even diesel drivers! Laughing ) I shall email any files people request of me via PM.

Spread the wealth.... Cool L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8409 Tue Dec 20 2005 5:29pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

RRUK, have you noticed what the difference is between the 2 copies of each identical document in the recalls section? They each have different ref nums but are apparently for the same thing. 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #8410 Tue Dec 20 2005 5:36pm
RRUK

The difference between the two seems to be who they are addressed to: The vehicles and VIN ranges specified are the same.

One is addressed to:All UK authorized repairers

The other is to: All National Sales companies and Importers

Both documents state that an incorrect pary may have been fitted called a "Parking Pawl guide plate Part no TPB500070"

It is also worth pointing out this is for the RRS, LR3 and RR.

The document then details the procedure with photos and the letter for the dealers to send out. Your car may be in the VIN range that needs the work as mine is, but you may not have received the letter yet, as they send them out in batches so as not to overwhelm dealers.

VIN range Affected LS 916973 - LS 924895 L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8415 Tue Dec 20 2005 6:27pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

RRUK - I'm still worried about the copyright situation for you. I would suggest that we might get visitors from LandRover from time to time who might be a little petty and dislke your intentions. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #8418 Tue Dec 20 2005 6:30pm
RRUK

Even though the information is public domain (as long as you are willing to pay for it) ?

It's not as if I am breaking any secret code or anouncing trade secrets, anyone at all can access this site and download documents. The only way Landrover misses out is because they are making less money on the daily subscription rate.

Is anyone here a legal beagle who can give advice on this matter? L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8424 Tue Dec 20 2005 7:08pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

RRUK - I'm a photographer and my photos are in the public domain but no one is allowed to reproduce any of my images without permission, payment but mostly both. Check LR's T&C's when you signed up. I fully support you but simply concerned. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #8426 Tue Dec 20 2005 7:36pm
RRUK

No problem, I will scour the site and my receipt emails for any mention of legality and copyrights.

Appreciate the concern Very Happy L319 D4 HSE

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #8431 Tue Dec 20 2005 7:50pm
amihuicho

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Fuji White
LS-415-002

can i please have the Technical bulletin LS-415-002 PLEASE. i'm having trouble with the cd thanks

Post #359023 Mon Oct 08 2012 6:44pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>