RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Charles Hurst Park Royal - Awesome!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

ViewWise

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
Charles Hurst Park Royal - Awesome!

I went to 'sign on the dotted line' today for a new TDV8 Mr. Green . (the line definately wasnt dotted though Laughing )

After some issues with the intial car being offered to us from our broker , and the level of service being offered from Charles Hurst it was a no brainer to purchase local from them for a similar price (im usually the guy who drives to the middle of nowhere for the best deal Laughing ). Having dealt with a few BMW/Mercedes/VW in the past in comparison the general attitude of the guys at Charles Hurst was better, which is a shame really since ive got a soft spot for bmw's (and germany since i go so often Very Happy). Although im glad i just couldnt bring myself to like the new X5, because the more i looked at the RRS in the dealership today the more it made me glad i was there!.

Dealt with Spencer from the get go (nice friendly guy whos very helpful but definately a good salesman Wink Laughing ), then James contacted me on the forum when i was being nosey about prices last week on here and really looked after me when i told him i had already popped into the dealership! Also personally came down to say hi when i was there today and had a quick chat about the up and coming london meet! (really looking forward to it now!, after hearing the plans Smile). Definately great to meet you and put a face to the name.

I do have to say alot is to do with the fact they are a sponsor here which alone impresses me, but add that to the great communication and the extra level of service for being a member here means youve got a great combo Thumbs Up .

The best news is im expecting the car by friday next week if the payment/insurance goes through smoothly! (fingers crossed) Bow down Bow down

The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if you could offer the colour coding in house Big Cry . However not a huge issue since our neighbour owns a bodyshop and offered to do it Smile. Just means i have to give me car away a few days after i get it.... and i hate being teased Shocked Laughing .

Also BIG thanks to the guys on this forum and the owner for setting it up. Im pretty sure i would have gone down a different route if it wasnt for RRSport.co.uk Thumbs Up .

Enjoy the long weekend guys! - for once i wish it wasnt so long Rolling with laughter.

Alfie.

ps, Also purchased a private 08 plate which hopefully should be with me around the same time as the V5 if everything is cool Cool .

Post #160898 Fri Mar 21 2008 2:04am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Fantastic - CHPRLR is not just a good dealership, it's a great dealership! May I suggest a little donation to Martin to help run this site? Just click on the donate button in the orange banner. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #160905 Fri Mar 21 2008 8:48am
Lookers Park Royal

Alfie,

Many thanks for your business and also the feedback. Spencer's a good guy and will look after you well. Looking forward to the big day next week? Very Happy

Hope to see you when you collect the beast!

James Thumbs Up

Post #160908 Fri Mar 21 2008 9:10am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

My experience with CHPRLR was the same - and I really did come from the middle of nowhere to buy a car in the big smoke! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #160916 Fri Mar 21 2008 10:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Nice one mate

Good job CHPRLR

Don't forget to get some pic's up when you get her Thumbs Up RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #160921 Fri Mar 21 2008 12:50pm
ViewWise

Very Annoyed wrote:
Fantastic - CHPRLR is not just a good dealership, it's a great dealership! May I suggest a little donation to Martin to help run this site? Just click on the donate button in the orange banner.

Done Cool

Charles Hurst Park Royal wrote:
Looking forward to the big day next week?.

No not really Whistle Whistle Laughing . I cant wait Bow down . This is actually the first new car ive picked up myself from a dealer. Usually there ~6 months old or sourced through a broker and delivered so im definately looking forward to it.

Going to get the tracker installed on the same day. Otherwise ill have to sleep in the car Rolling with laughter . A very close friend of mine (Andy @ Sextons Reading/Ice Cold Audio) does the majority of work for Land Rover Reading (and everyone else i know Laughing ) so thats where the cars going straight after i pick it up Very Happy. (Although he'd happily do it at my house i just need an excuse to put some mileage on it Mr. Green ).

JayMann wrote:
Don't forget to get some pic's up when you get her Thumbs Up

Definately wont be a problem Thumbs Up . I cant wait to start taking pics of the car Very Happy.

Post #161057 Sat Mar 22 2008 4:07pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

ViewWise wrote:
Very Annoyed wrote:
Fantastic - CHPRLR is not just a good dealership, it's a great dealership! May I suggest a little donation to Martin to help run this site? Just click on the donate button in the orange banner.

Done Cool

Good man! Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #161061 Sat Mar 22 2008 4:32pm
Misery

United Kingdom 

ViewWise I personally wouldn't bother with the tracker unless you need it for insurance.

Had one fitted to my FFRR the monitor system so they watch my car 24/7 and let me know if it moves, well typically it broke down, taken on a low loader to the stealers. Thought i would see if this worked no phone call, I rang tracker and they couldn't even find my car, turn out the black box was not fitted correctly Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post #161071 Sat Mar 22 2008 5:56pm
ViewWise

misery wrote:
ViewWise I personally wouldn't bother with the tracker unless you need it for insurance.

Had one fitted to my FFRR the monitor system so they watch my car 24/7 and let me know if it moves, well typically it broke down, taken on a low loader to the stealers. Thought i would see if this worked no phone call, I rang tracker and they couldn't even find my car, turn out the black box was not fitted correctly Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Cheers for the advice. I do need it for the insurance. Going to get the tracker horizon which apparently works via gps as oposed to radio signal like the normal monitor. Also will be installing the clifford blackjack system since im more worried about getting car jacked then it dissapearing off the drive. They definately not getting nowhere far with that installed Very Happy.

Post #161087 Sat Mar 22 2008 10:13pm
ViewWise

I know i said friday the latest but just to confirm wasnt the guys at Charles Hurst whos to blame. Finance company messed up my weekend Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad . Fingers crossed Monday! The cars all ready, side steps fitted, PDI done Very Happy.

Post #162248 Fri Mar 28 2008 8:02pm
ViewWise

Its parked on my drive Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down .

BIG BIG thanks to the guys at Charles Hurst Park Royal. Felt good to actually buy a car that was inside the showroom! (nice touch Smile!). Even with the finance underwriters doing what they do best and delaying payments left right and center we managed to get it done thanks to James and Spencer!

Im just sifting through the pictures i took. 95% of them have my sister in them so im not posting them up Razz .

Heres a few though to keep you guys at bay till i get around to taking more.

New car Cool

Zebrano (im liking this enough to keep it i think).

Very Happy On the road Very Happy

Post #163030 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:07pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

We want to see your sister - as long as she's fit and over 18! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #163034 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:20pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Now go and burn some diesel and enjoy the Tdv8 permagrim 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #163039 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:45pm
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Like anyone want to see pic's of your RRS now!? RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #163047 Tue Apr 01 2008 8:05pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

How well he knows us Laughing 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #163104 Wed Apr 02 2008 9:51am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>