Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Yeovil Landrover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

RR08

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Yeovil Landrover

Hi,
Just bought an 08 Range Rover Sport HSE from Yeovil Landrover and was delighted at the service, the sales guy that I did the deal with was very helpful and the car arrived as promised on the 1st March complete with accessories fitted as ordered.

I would give them 9 out of 10

If your in the West then they are worth talking to, due to the location in Yeovil the dealership isn't as busy as some garages which means access to the sales people is much easier, my overall impression of the dealer ship is very good.

Rgds
RR08 Range Rover Sport HSE TDV6 - 08 Plate

Post #158102 Tue Mar 04 2008 5:49am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Thanks for the feedback - we know Yeovil LR well an most people seem more than happy with them. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #158106 Tue Mar 04 2008 8:13am
Endjin

Scotland 

Yep, I've bought a couple of items from them on the internet and found them to be really communicative and both items arrived very promptly and were well packed. Thumbs Up 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #158132 Tue Mar 04 2008 12:19pm
skibum

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Same goes for me. I have bought a few things from them.

Nick is really helpful.

The stuff is sent out really quickly and obviously the discount from being a member on here really helps!!! TDV6 HSE 2007 model, Stornoway Grey, Ivory leather,Privacy glass, Premium ICE Pack, side steps, tasmod sills, now towbar and seat covers

Post #164336 Thu Apr 10 2008 9:52am
RR08

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Since originally posting this message we have bought 2 more additional cars to add to the stable from Yeovil L/R.

1. RRS
2. DISCO 3
3. 90 SVX

All three cars are really good to drive and it is nice that we had such good service from Yeovil L/R made the experience a real pleasure to do business. Range Rover Sport HSE TDV6 - 08 Plate

Post #219779 Fri Mar 27 2009 2:24am
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Just dropped my sport off to Yeovil for second service. Douglas on the desk was great and polite. Had all the paper work ready. Told him about a few warranty jobs and he was ready for it too.
Was given a freelander (not bad) but no fuel. 10 miles to empty but was told no charge on coursty car. Half way home not a drop of water in washer bottle! Pure empty! Big Cry
Hope service goes well. Pick it up at 16.00. Will up date then.
Thumbs Up MY11 Autobiography supercharged. Santorini Black. Monaco interior. Rear screens. Privacy.
Gone MY08 Supercharged HST. Java black. Ivory premium interior. Rear screens. Privacy. Missed a lot.
Gone MY04 Discovery V8 Petrol ES Premium. Awesome.

Post #375569 Mon Mar 04 2013 10:58am
johnf

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White
Yeovil Land Rover

Bought two new Sports from them in three years with great service, last one on the privilege scheme Contacted them in January about another one for March and they never had the descency to reply to my phone call,texting me about a week later saying they no longer sold vehicles using the scheme. 2012 HSE SDV6 FUJI WHITE

Post #375618 Mon Mar 04 2013 7:55pm
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Got sport back after service and all in all good service. They threw a few freebies to apologies for loan car. Wipers, key fob batteries and loan car F O C also half day adventure voucher. And 10% off bill so result. Thumbs Up
Douglas Jenkin was outstanding how he dealt with me but they did not keep me informed on progress because I am an hour away from Dealer.
Sales team just seamed to be sat around chatting. While I was waiting for some paperwork I was having a look at new RR and not one rep asked if I needed any info. It's not a big showroom!
But I would recommend service side and you have Nik in the parts department who will always give forum members great discount.

James MY11 Autobiography supercharged. Santorini Black. Monaco interior. Rear screens. Privacy.
Gone MY08 Supercharged HST. Java black. Ivory premium interior. Rear screens. Privacy. Missed a lot.
Gone MY04 Discovery V8 Petrol ES Premium. Awesome.

Post #375785 Wed Mar 06 2013 11:07am
sellick

Nick was fantastic when ordering parts! I had a plastic clip missing from my engine bay, and he sent me diagrams and part numbers to help me to identify it, then sent it out to me. Absolute top service!

Post #393997 Fri Sep 06 2013 3:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1