RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > CALLING ALL NORFOLK LANDYS! OR FURTHER AFIELD!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

cairnsdisco

England 
CALLING ALL NORFOLK LANDYS! OR FURTHER AFIELD!

Ok everyone, i know there are a few of us as i wave a lot when im out and about!
Really want to organise a monthly meet where we can all get together socially, chat about all things Landrover see each others trucks, etc etc

I run The Cherry Tree on Dereham Road, Norwich. NR5 8TD

http://www.marstonsinnsandtaverns.co.uk/Ho...CherryTree

Its a sad sad thing but we have been here for almost 5 months now, and apart from a few freelanders and the odd range rover, have never seen the green oval represented in our car park. No defenders EVER! Sacrilage!

So.....with the intention of restoring the balance and tipping it severely the way of the green oval, i propose a monthly meet!

Second Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday March 11th Could put a buffet on if people want??

We are also doing a charity week from Sunday March 9th to Saturday March 15th in aid of the guys and girls of East Anglia Air Ambulance, so maybe we could do something to tie in with this as a one off?? As we are likely to go offroad in our vehicles and have a greater chance of needing them at some point. Perhaps a Landrover based charity auction? Open to suggestions?

Anyone interested in a monthly meet and can make Tueday 11th March let me know by emailing me at shancock04@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Steve

Post #155633 Wed Feb 13 2008 12:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1