RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > NEW member to the UK side
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>

Murdered out

United States 2008 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

Wow, offended by the sheep? go report back to poker now... 

Post #155339 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:18pm
pokerplayer

Murdered out wrote:
hey gramps! back to "attempt" to stire up trouble? just dont email the owner and tell on me for having 24's. wouldnt want to do something different now would we. its ok to be plain poker, its just what you like. I on the other hand am not, am I wrong for that? Nope....now report back to your regime and talk more smack.

Oh and its Night Rider that i'm going for....

Hey poker, your sister showed me these sick pics of you! you dirty old man. F*cking sheep is not cool.

PS:

Please dont email the owner of the site and report me for breaking the rules and posting off topic pics

hahahah you are pretty funny MO. Even here you are D0rk Wink

Keep it up. Poser!!!!

Dont let them see your Supercharged badge too on your HSE ok???

I'm out.

Pokerplayer

Last edited by pokerplayer on Mon Feb 11 2008 11:43pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #155340 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:19pm
Murdered out

its an HST badge not a supercharger... tell your butt buddies i said hello! one got offended by the laughing going on in here! Laughing Big Cry Laughing Big Cry Laughing

dont let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out. 

Post #155342 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:20pm
flydive

Switzerland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Murdered out wrote:

wow thanks! and all the people on the RR.net have been talking so much Censored about how everyone here would make fun of my sport. lol i understand its not for everyone (what i've done).But i've made it look clean for the look i was going for. Usually i get " thats ugly looks like a honda, or an impala etc..." a lot of haters in RR.net who dont appreciate different things, its either all off roading or all stock. Its nearly a sin to have anything other than Stormers or overfinch, every sport looks the same, its funny. RR.net must make money off stornmers thats all they advertise, any new person comes in to the forum, and all you hear is get stormers, stormer this stormer that.

However i do appreciate it, thank you

Sorry MO, but you should go back and read some of your old posts on RR.net, most of the time you where expressing strong opinions on other people cars and work. For one thread where some jokes where made on your cars, you whine, pick your toys and say you don't want to play anymore. Then you come here and introduce yourself badmouthing the other site.
You show your car here, you get comments on it, and if they don't fit you, again you start getting upset and attack people.

Again, if you can't stand the heat keep away from the kitchen. '08 RRS TDV8
I converted my diesel RRS to run on an environmentally friendly mixture of caribou fat and baby seals oil

Post #155343 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:22pm
pokerplayer

flydive wrote:
Murdered out wrote:

wow thanks! and all the people on the RR.net have been talking so much Censored about how everyone here would make fun of my sport. lol i understand its not for everyone (what i've done).But i've made it look clean for the look i was going for. Usually i get " thats ugly looks like a honda, or an impala etc..." a lot of haters in RR.net who dont appreciate different things, its either all off roading or all stock. Its nearly a sin to have anything other than Stormers or overfinch, every sport looks the same, its funny. RR.net must make money off stornmers thats all they advertise, any new person comes in to the forum, and all you hear is get stormers, stormer this stormer that.

However i do appreciate it, thank you

Sorry MO, but you should go back and read some of your old posts on RR.net, most of the time you where expressing strong opinions on other people cars and work. For one thread where some jokes where made on your cars, you whine, pick your toys and say you don't want to play anymore. Then you come here and introduce yourself badmouthing the other site.
You show your car here, you get comments on it, and if they don't fit you, again you start getting upset and attack people.

Again, if you can't stand the heat keep away from the kitchen.

He is like a little kid with a FIRST brand new car....hehehe hey guys look at me look at me Smile

Then you see it.....and say NAH....... Thumbs Up not worth it Smile

Pokerplayer

Last edited by pokerplayer on Mon Feb 11 2008 11:44pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #155344 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:26pm
NY S/C

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zermatt Silver

Murdered out wrote:

Me offended? haha Its not me standing behind that sheep and we ALL know it can't be you either
Rolling with laughter nYc

2006 Range Rover Sport S/C
Zermatt Silver Metallic w/Ebony interior

Last edited by NY S/C on Mon Feb 11 2008 11:28pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #155345 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:27pm
Murdered out

no, what i was doing was attempting to help someone who needed help with their design... what the bondo kit? the black and white zebra that recently posted? what? anyone would tell you the samething they needed help. i think there is a post about the white RRS that had a identity crisis, was it Java or was it white. anyway get a new line, you sound like a old woman wqith that kitchen line buddy. let see your sport? I'll let you know how i feel about. I've never seeen pics, let me guess you cant think for yourself either and all the guru at RR.net picked out your rims/tires and side markers...

I think for myself, unlike you 

Post #155346 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:28pm
Murdered out

NY S/C wrote:
Murdered out wrote:

Me offended? haha Its not me standing behind that sheep and we ALL know it can't be you either
Rolling with laughter

you're right cuz i dont screw sheep it must be you then Rolling with laughter Big Cry Rolling with laughter Sheep Sheep 

Post #155347 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:33pm
NY S/C

Murdered out wrote:
NY S/C wrote:
Murdered out wrote:

Rolling with laughter

you're right cuz i dont screw sheep it must be you then Rolling with laughter Big Cry Rolling with laughter Sheep Sheep

Good grief, you're reading comprehension hasn't improved one bit. I stated it wasn't me or you and you respond with that?

My 5 year old niece could do better than that nYc

Post #155348 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:39pm
pokerplayer

pokerplayer wrote:
Murdered out wrote:
hey gramps! back to "attempt" to stire up trouble? just dont email the owner and tell on me for having 24's. wouldnt want to do something different now would we. its ok to be plain poker, its just what you like. I on the other hand am not, am I wrong for that? Nope....now report back to your regime and talk more smack.

Oh and its Night Rider that i'm going for....

Hey poker, your sister showed me these sick pics of you! you dirty old man. F*cking sheep is not cool.

PS:

Please dont email the owner of the site and report me for breaking the rules and posting off topic pics

hahahah you are pretty funny MO. Even here you are D0rk Wink

Keep it up. Poser!!!!

Dont let them see your Superharged badge too on your HSE ok???

I'm out.

Pokerplayer

Dont lie now young man Smile We all know and seen your Supercharged badge and trying to let it pass as an S/C truck in Cardomain is pretty funny. This was before your HST kit. But anyway, dont be ASShame there bud. We all makes mistakes. Hopefully you learn something new here GRASSHOPPER!!!

Try this.....WAX ON......WAX OFF........

Pokerplayer

Post #155349 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:42pm
umbertob

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Chawton White

I renew my good luck wishes to VA. 

Post #155350 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:43pm
Murdered out

great! is she into sheep as well? must run in your family! Sheep Sheep why dont you just stay with your boy toys on the other side. 

Post #155351 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:46pm
Murdered out

umbertob wrote:
I renew my good luck wishes to VA.

yeah umberto, its all your boys comming over here to take shots at me! geez old MEN, have a life? get laid! ?Oh wait you're married Laughing Rolling with laughter Laughing 

Post #155352 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:49pm
flydive

Switzerland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Murdered out wrote:
no, what i was doing was attempting to help someone who needed help with their design... what the bondo kit? the black and white zebra that recently posted? what? anyone would tell you the samething they needed help. i think there is a post about the white RRS that had a identity crisis, was it Java or was it white. anyway get a new line, you sound like a old woman wqith that kitchen line buddy. let see your sport? I'll let you know how i feel about. I've never seeen pics, let me guess you cant think for yourself either and all the guru at RR.net picked out your rims/tires and side markers...

I think for myself, unlike you

Well if you did not see my car it means you did not follow closely the forum, well but granted it was posted in the dirty RRS thread.

here she is again

And you can see a couple more pictures in my gallery.

And no mods come from the RR.net site

Now enjoy your revenge Laughing '08 RRS TDV8
I converted my diesel RRS to run on an environmentally friendly mixture of caribou fat and baby seals oil

Post #155353 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:50pm
NY S/C

Murdered out wrote:
great! is she into sheep as well? must run in your family! Sheep Sheep why dont you just stay with your boy toys on the other side.

Your responses show how incapable you really are. How long has it been since I've even acknowledged you and then you quote me from another thread that had nothing to do with you? Grow up

I'll refrain from going on with this same argument with you because you'll need more than that pea-sized brain in your little head to keep up. nYc

Post #155354 Mon Feb 11 2008 11:54pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>