RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Roading & Green Laning > Offroading day/weekend for Belgium/UK (looking for ideas)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Phantom

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Offroading day/weekend for Belgium/UK (looking for ideas)

It would be great if we could find a spot central enough for both the Belgian and the UK members to do some offroading/Roadbooks.

I could come over for the weekend by tunnel.

Any ideas? 08.5 RRS TDV6 HSE Java Black/Alpaga - Cold Climate Pack - Privacy Glass - Bluetooth - Sunroof - 20" wheels - Rubber Floor mats.
07 Mini Cooper Cabrio - Astro Black - Leather Recaro seats - Chili Pack - Chrome Pack - Chrono Pack - Extra Lights - JCW/K&N engine tuning - John Cooper edition.

Previous cars:
Mercedes C 270CDI - Opel Vectra GTS 2.2DTI - Volvo V40 1.9DTI - Mercedes C 220CDI

Post #149965 Fri Dec 28 2007 4:29pm
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

One problem with over here is you are not allowed to drive off-road unless on an aproved place (pay and play?) The eldest lad has an old-timer series 3 landy that he uses for off road events and a 110 CSW for his day to day running I'm sure he would be up for some off roading too Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #149968 Fri Dec 28 2007 5:14pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Last May Bank Holiday Smarticus set up a brilliant offroad weekend in Northumberland at Weardale Offroad Centre.
There was something for everybody from beginners to advanced and even the perimeter road was a good place for those who weren't too keen to go into the metre deep mud. I have a load of pics of the weekend. There was a good attendance of D3's but Smarticus, myself and Gareth took our "Land Rovers" so that folks who wanted to try the more difficult bits could rid in with us and experience the harder stuff. Weardale is about 45 minutes drive west of Newcastle so it is quite a long drive unless you get the ferry to Rosyth or Newcastle. VA really missed out by not coming along too............................... Whistle
Even nicer was that in the evenings we went off the centre to do some of the fantastic rights of way in his area before adjourning to a pub for the evening meal. There were caravanning and camping facilities on site and lots of B&B's in the area. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #149974 Fri Dec 28 2007 5:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Weardale is a great place to go offroad, plenty of tracks over the tops of the Pennines using the old lead miners roads, got some photos of my old landcruiser up there Thumbs Up Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #149976 Fri Dec 28 2007 6:37pm
Phantom

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Northumberland is at +/- 900Km for me Whistle 08.5 RRS TDV6 HSE Java Black/Alpaga - Cold Climate Pack - Privacy Glass - Bluetooth - Sunroof - 20" wheels - Rubber Floor mats.
07 Mini Cooper Cabrio - Astro Black - Leather Recaro seats - Chili Pack - Chrome Pack - Chrono Pack - Extra Lights - JCW/K&N engine tuning - John Cooper edition.

Previous cars:
Mercedes C 270CDI - Opel Vectra GTS 2.2DTI - Volvo V40 1.9DTI - Mercedes C 220CDI

Post #149988 Fri Dec 28 2007 8:33pm
Alicatt

The DFDS ferry gets into Newcastle at 9am, off-load and through douane by 10ish, have to be back for the ferry about 15:30 So for 4 days travel you get 5 hours of playtime Shocked
Whistle Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #149990 Fri Dec 28 2007 9:07pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Travel overnight Friday night.stay bank holiday weekend and travel back Sunday night?? 2 nights travelling on the ferry and 2 days offroading...................... AND the ferry clocks up all the Kms not the car! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #149991 Fri Dec 28 2007 10:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1