Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Europe > What Would You Do?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

l

Spain 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue
What Would You Do?

Very Happy Cool Laughing Wink
Got a call today from the dealer that my spec wouldn´t be ready until January Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad BUT he had a HSE TD V6 that could be mine in two weeks same colour same interior WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I KNOW THAT IN 2 WEEKS I´M GOING TO BE DRIVING A RRS Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool .

Post #443 Tue Jun 21 2005 5:13pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Go for it! I think that you will not notice the lack of Dynamic response or Logic 7.................. the standard handling and HK Audio are pretty good and unless you really really appreciate having extra wheel articulation (I assume that you don't intend to play offroad or want to race round country lanes near Valencia, so you won't need it anyway!) and you have a fantastic ear you will find that what comes as standard to be pretty dammed fine!
Also think of the extra that you are paying out to fit them and that it is unlikely that you will get that back if you sell the car a couple of years down the line. Put the money in the bank and come to the UK and have a day at the factory and on a Land Rover Experience course with the interest made on what you have saved!

Post #444 Tue Jun 21 2005 5:37pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
l

Spain 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue
QUICK

Bloody hell Tim that was quick yes I am definitely going for it when I get it I will put some pics on the site

Post #445 Tue Jun 21 2005 5:56pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

"I",
i agree with Tim, even though I am buying a Supercharged I have driven the TDV6 HSE for about 2hours. Firstly being a V8 fan and a preference for performance cars I was pleasantly surprised at how diesel engines have come on. The TDV6 was extremely quiet,smooth & quite punchy whilst on the move.If after 6mnths you don't like it..... change it.... try something else ie. 4.4 or supercharged then. I doubt very much that you would loose too much money... if any????? 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #449 Tue Jun 21 2005 11:44pm
Biggles

England 

I,
Go for it I dont think you will be dissapointed, the TDV6 I have driven was really sure footed on some back country roads.
So far though Tim in Scotland has posted the most driving experiences and has given some very good info about daily use. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #451 Wed Jun 22 2005 8:22am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1