RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Be Careful
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Misery

United Kingdom 
Be Careful

A paramedic friend of mine has just sent me this may be true may not be but thought i would share it with you all.

security warning-

We have received a warning from the London Ambulance Service of activities in their area. Whilst the below behavior is not common place in our area I have spoken with Greater Manchester Police and their risk assessment of the action is to circulate it as a potential' The London Ambulance service have units closely associated with the Police based in South London who are basically Fighting Gang Crimes.

The 'street gangs' in London (particularly South London at present, but it is sure to spread) have initiation tasks which new gang members have to carry out to be admitted to the 'gang'. The latest craze is to drive around, deliberately with no lights on their cars. The first person who 'flashes' them, points at them or sounds their horn at them, has to be followed by that new gang member in their car, who then has to fire a shot into that vehicle with no regard as to who is inside.

Our official instruction is that if we see a vehicle with no lights on, we are NOT to 'flash' it etc. and the advice to friends and family is that you should ignore any vehicles you see without lights.

I would ask that you pass this info on to all your family, friends and colleagues and who knows, it may save a life.

Post #148019 Wed Dec 12 2007 4:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Confused Shocked 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #148022 Wed Dec 12 2007 5:13pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Let's turn this around - anyone driving without lights on is going to get shot by me!

Thanks Misery - living up to your name! Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #148023 Wed Dec 12 2007 5:15pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

do you mean L.A. ? or really London ? 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #148028 Wed Dec 12 2007 5:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DarrenG

United Kingdom 

It's a hoax, see http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp Darren Griffin
Editor
PocketGPSWorld.Com

Post #148030 Wed Dec 12 2007 5:35pm
aljo

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

DarrenG wrote:
It's a hoax, see http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Shocked Shocked thank god for that ! ive just flashed an old dear in a saxo and a bloke on his pushbike Shocked 

Post #148031 Wed Dec 12 2007 5:55pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

On the consumer program on R4 at lunchtime today there was an "in depth" investigation into the "urban myth" about unauthorised spending on credit cards being flagged up as "abnormal" spending and there not being a scam to get hold of your 3 digit security number on the back of your card.
Well it is now a reality and credit card companies are very very worried about the amount of fraud that is now occurring this way. Yet again they warn people never ever to give out the security digits to anybody who phones you claiming to be from your credit card company - the credit acrd companies wil never ask you to tell them what the 3 digits are apparrently.............................. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #148032 Wed Dec 12 2007 6:37pm
Misery

United Kingdom 

Sorry guy's thanks DarrenG i can get back to flashing every Censored that gets in my way Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #148047 Wed Dec 12 2007 10:12pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

This has done the rounds many a time.

I receievd this when I was working in the UK back in 2005!! Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #148218 Thu Dec 13 2007 9:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1