RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Does a UK entry level TDV6 S have leather interior or not?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 
Does a UK entry level TDV6 S have leather interior or not?

Anybody know for sure as I'm finding that phone calls to dealers are a waste of time and the LR website did appear to include leather in the price but now it seems leather starts on the SE. Reason being I must have leather but can't afford the SE.
They've also put the price up £500 since I first decided on buying one several months ago, at this rate i'll be looking at a used one?? this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7051 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:07pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

The TDv6 S does not have leather as standard, it is an extra cost option according to my specs brochure 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #7053 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:10pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 

Thanks Tim,
Thought it would be the case. Sad
Any idea how much extra for the option of part/full leather? this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7054 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:12pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Stratstones in Nottingham have an HSE in Maya gold thay are DESPERATE to get rid of, make them a silly offer!

It's a brand new cancelled order, customer lost his deposit as it was that colour. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #7055 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:12pm
Tim in Scotland

Leather seat facings are £1400 extra, but in this cold weather I would want to add the bum warmers in the front and rear seats which come with the cold climate pack at £800. Also included in the Cold Climate Pack are heated front screen and heated washer jets. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #7062 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

RRUK wrote:
Stratstones in Nottingham have an HSE in Maya gold thay are DESPERATE to get rid of, make them a silly offer!

It's a brand new cancelled order, customer lost his deposit as it was that colour.

Doubt they would drop as low as the price for an S though RR - £35000 OTR no extras. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #7063 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:22pm
lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 

WOW RRUK, your dealer answered the phone straight away, you are lucky!
sold at £50,000 but the sales guy gave me more info in 5 mins than I've collected from my local dealers in months, so seriously thinking of ordering from them. That was the first positive result yet in trying to order. Only prob is £500 price increase + £1400 leather (thanks Tim) + metalic is just pushing it beyond the already stretched budget. I wonder how good the cloth interior is, not seen any?? don't really fancy it but it might be a case of settle for cloth or go second hand.
BTW Stratstone just said they had a second hand SE with 7000 miles at £42,000, so no depreciation. this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7072 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:36pm
Tim in Scotland

lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER wrote:
BTW Stratstone just said they had a second hand SE with 7000 miles at £42,000, so no depreciation.

It must have a heap of options on it then Lowest Paid because it only cost £40550 with metallic paint and no extras. You need to work on them to get the price down below £40k 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Tue Dec 06 2005 5:42pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #7074 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:41pm
Rob_J

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

sold at £50,000

For an HSE Surprised HSE TD6 (Java Black/Ivory)
911GT3 (Guards Red, carbon interior)
ElanSE (BRG)
Panamera Turbo S
Boxster S

Post #7075 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:41pm
Tim in Scotland

They must have thrown everything in the options list and some more, for it to sell at that price! Unless RR Sport are bucking the trend and appreciating in value! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #7077 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:45pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Rob_J wrote:
sold at £50,000

For an HSE Surprised

Think it was also a V8.

I should be on commission for those guys.... L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #7078 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:48pm
lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 

Tim,
Yes it did have several extras but even at £40K with 7000 miles it's too much for me.

Rob,
I asked about it and he said it was a V8 4.4 HSE but had just sold, I asked anywhere near 30-35 grand? he said more like 50

never mind, it's there somewhere,
I'm trying to search for pictures of non leather interior, any clues? this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7079 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:48pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

I hope so..
that would be a first though..

Lowest Paid, if you don't mind me asking, are you looking to pay cash/finance the new arrival?

If you are paying cash and just want one, then thats fair played, but i think looking at specs/residuals and future ownership enjoyment, you should either save up and get one that you would be happy with,
or finance the difference, as the rate that these cars are depreciating (i.e. nothing) you would probably not go wrong by financing the balance and getting the right car for you, you could even stretch to a HSE example and have everything, as you would probably only pine for a spec'd up version later into ownership.

As the RRS has such good residual predictions right now, i know of a few financial providers who could give you a package to suit your pocket and get u the car u want, or maybe just take out a cash loan at low rate from cahoot/northern rock etc, and stretch it over max years as possible, and reduce the monthly outgoings to minimal amounts and then simply pay off the loan value left come resale time, as hopefully you will still have substantial percentage value left in the RRS when you come to change it.

There are options open to you, but i would reccomend as above to get the car you want, i.e. leather interior and to get the bum warmers, as the interior does get damn cold!! think its because of the size of the car..

Post #7083 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:55pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Here you go the official LR site has images of cloth & clours available

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/Vehicles/Ra...erials.htm 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #7086 Tue Dec 06 2005 5:59pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

or play the 0% credit cards etc 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #7088 Tue Dec 06 2005 6:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>