RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Spotted > Wished I had had my camera................
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Wished I had had my camera................

Got back home from a trip to Holland and find that my lovely Giverny
green Sport, which I had left in the airport carpark to find ........... ...... ............ ............................... Sad Sad

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Thu Jun 23 2005 10:09pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #471 Thu Jun 23 2005 10:00pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

That I had a silver HSE Sport parked on one side and a vesuvius 1st Ed Supercharged on parked right behind me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
and a note stuck on mine and the silver one congratulating us on our fine choice of cars! Left an note on both of them too to say to call in here sometime! I had didn't have my little digital camera in the car.............................. duh, must remember to put the camera back in the glove box after charging it and downloading the pics...... Rolling Eyes
On the way home I also noticed a silver one parked in the courtyard of a local farm, didn't stop to look. I do know that on Wednesday morning when I went into the airport there was a dark blue Toureg parked where there is now a Silver Sport.

Post #472 Thu Jun 23 2005 10:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biggles

England 

How was Holland Tim Question Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #477 Thu Jun 23 2005 11:23pm
Tim in Scotland

Very Hot and sticky........................ was in Rotterdam, at least trains between Schipol and R'dam are fast and airconned! As is our HO there, but it was no day to be trussed up in a suit.

Post #482 Thu Jun 23 2005 11:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1