RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Which Mag is best?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

gazza500

Jersey 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White
Which Mag is best?

I stupidly purchased a copy of Landrover Enthuisiast magazine on Saturday, and drove home expectantly. I sat down in the garden with a glass of (no, bottle) of wine and intended to have a long read. Well how wrong was I, one short article about the TDV8 and that was it!!. Big Cry

Perhaps I should have thumbed through it in the newsagents like I do the top shelf stuff!! Mr. Green

Any suggestions as to which mag might yield RRS pics and info or am I being too optimistic?

( 1 week to go before JE mod my ECU!) Chawton White TDV6 HSE with Alpaca and Rodium, Automatic Climate Control,
Privacy Glass, 22 inch, Hawke Alloy Wheels, Brembo Front Brakes, Premium ICE Pack, Clear repeaters, Chrome Driving Light Surrounds, Tasmods, Chrome handles, HST Grille, Chrome Side Vents, JE ECU Upgrade

Post #142452 Mon Oct 22 2007 2:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Not being much of a hardcore LR person Embarassed I've never read it myself but judging from other people's posts I believe Land Rover Owners magazine is well respected.

http://www.lro.com 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #142455 Mon Oct 22 2007 2:14pm
gazza500

Jersey 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White

Thanks Shmoogle Thumbs Up Chawton White TDV6 HSE with Alpaca and Rodium, Automatic Climate Control,
Privacy Glass, 22 inch, Hawke Alloy Wheels, Brembo Front Brakes, Premium ICE Pack, Clear repeaters, Chrome Driving Light Surrounds, Tasmods, Chrome handles, HST Grille, Chrome Side Vents, JE ECU Upgrade

Post #142456 Mon Oct 22 2007 2:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

They are all much of a muchness. LROI is crammed full of adverts and things about old Landies, although they are running a series about Disco3.co.uk members antics at the moment. It is probably the best one for tests of the newer models, the others are OK - their advantage is there is usually more to read in them! I used to subscribe to both LROI and LRMonthly, now I don't subscribe to either and "browse" them in Smiths before I fork out my hard earned cash on them, to see if there is anything I really want to read. If not I flick through them in the store and read what I want then put them back on the shelf.................................. tightarse I know but they are all getting so darned expensive. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #142470 Mon Oct 22 2007 3:46pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

You're starting to become Scottish via osmosis then Tim Laughing 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #142484 Mon Oct 22 2007 4:49pm
Andy

United Kingdom 

LRO cannot be rivaled. 2002 Discovery Adventurer LE
1998 Freelander xedi
Ertl limited edition RRS model number 817

Post #142514 Mon Oct 22 2007 9:54pm